New to the Site and MD's

Yakin K9

Jul 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

I am new to the site like the title suggests. I have a Garret AT Pro coming in the mail tomorrow and looking to break it in this weekend. I am in the Southern Maryland area, if anyone would like to join me, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from New York. Best of luck and Big Gold to you! :occasion14:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet and metal detecting.

A lot of times when I'm surfing the posted threads, and find an interesting one - I look over to the left under the username to see where they are located and what type of detector they are using. On yours I only see your join date, number of posts, and "All Types......"

Just a tip, if you go back to your profile and fill in more info about yourself, you may get more inquiries or hunting buddies that way. If I pay attention to it, many others do as well.

Good luck on your new adventures. You should go to Youtube and watch a bunch of AT Pro videos.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread