Newbie: lets talk about MFD and how those machines work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Newbie: let's talk about MFD and how those machines work.

Dear Newbie

If you're looking counseling about the use of LRLs or MFDs you can contact Art, Fenix or myself sending us a PM. We're the only one in this forum whom can give you a sane counseling about LRL - MFD and how those machines work. In this forum, there are some entities like "Malicious Virus" which they have an active agenda against LRL and MFD user. Unfortunately, in others forum, people like them are "banned" permanently, but not here. They're in the wrong forum and they don't get tire to performance theirs personal agenda.

Good luck
:hello: :hello:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: Newbie: let's talk about MFD and how those machines work.

And now, here is how they really "work."

1. There is no standard electronics explanation for the devices ever working.
2. MFD devices contain no transmitter or receiver.
3. Makers and owners of these devices refuse to take a double blind test, to prove they work.

Although the promoters of these devices try hard to make fantastic claims of success, there is no documented evidence that any one of them has ever actually located anything with them.

If you confront them with these common sense facts, they usually say that you are too stupid to
understand."

Insults are not a substitute for proven facts, but that seems to be their only choice for a response to logic and reality.

Think for yourself.

:sign13:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

You forgot the rest of your childish lists. Now's the time to whip them out and show everybody how smart you are. Sorry,,, arn't.

Thank God for you, Peter Parker.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Ok Folk

Today's quote:

Somebody said, "And now is how they really "work."

1. There is no standard electronics explanation for the devices ever working.

Arch: Totally and absolutely wrong. We got electronic explanation, because MFDs are Function generators, therefore, it's engineering is based in electrical and electronic engineering and whoever work with those machines, he or she should know something about "Principal of Electronics/Electrical engineering."

2. MFD devices contain no transmitter or receiver.

Arch: Hey, are you blind? Take a look reference in your buddy's web site (http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/vr800/index.dat) and confirm "what are those white circle devices on the board?. You buddy say, "The circuitry is a "555" timer chip wired as a pulse oscillator with 6 trim potentiometers that set the frequency, depending on which is switched in by the front panel switch.". (4th paragraph). With this machine I found a big cache, so retract your words. :o

3. Makers and owners of these devices refuse to take a double blind test, to prove they work.

You should ask them why they don't accept Carl's challenge. I wouldn't accept because:

1. I'm a user, not a manufacturer or dealer.
2. I know the business behind of those $25K. Some dealers, merchandiser and capitalists need to "take out" those MFDs out of business because theirs business would be in jeopardy. In America, nobody will give away money for nothing, there is 3rd parties behind scenario. There were some fraud, scam and garbage sold as "MFD- LRL" but that happen with any kind of merchandise and good for sales. How many time has you seen a Rolex sold for $25.00 in NY street?

Although the promoters of these devices try hard to make fantastic claims of success, there is no documented evidence that any one of them has ever actually located anything with them.

Ohhhh, :o Do you want that every time a LRL or MFD' user find something big, he or she post it here? What about IRS's agents on this forum?

If you confront them with these common sense facts, they usually say that you are too stupid to
understand."

Always I say, "you're not, only you're blind."

Insults are not a substitute for proven facts, but that seems to be their only choice for a response to logic and reality.

Did I insult you now? Always I say, "when Skeptics run out of bullets, they use User's bullets to strike back" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Think for yourself.

You're right :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

archie---

Any person with just a little real knowledge of electronics would know that neither a function generator, nor a timer chip, is a transmitter or receiver. All transmitters list their power output in Watts. How many Watts do these MFDs list as their output power? None.

Users, too, can take Carl's test, and win the $25K reward by correctly locating only 70% of the targets, the material of which they will be told, and the ten possible locations, which they can verify both ahead of time and after the test. It's all legally contracted, and the reward cannot be witheld by a true winner, as the contract can be upheld in court. Besides, anyone can finally prove to the World that his MFD or LRL really worked. There are supposedly lots of MFD and LRL users around, but not a single one has ever shown in this random double-blind test that his device could actually work. Not even 70% work!

There have been news stories from time-to-time, about people finding treasures with standard metal detectors, and even by just stumbling upon them without a metal detector. But never a single one about an MFDer or LRLer locating anything.

And yes, it is an insult to say a person is blind if he doesn't "believe" in the fantastic stories that MFDers and LRLers tell over and over, and insist that everyone take their word for it.

I always say, "When con-artists can't answer with logic and facts, they resort to nonsense and insults, instead."

Since you send PMs to people, telling them where to buy LRLs or MFDs, even providing links to manufacturer's Web sites, and recommending specific models, it seems highly probable that you are somehow benefiting from each sale. With your stated intention to avoid paying income tax, that benefit would probably be in the form of under-the-table commissions.

But people just aren't as gullible as you seem to think they are.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
archie---

Any person with just a little real knowledge of electronics would know that neither a function generator, nor a timer chip, is a transmitter or receiver. All transmitters list their power output in Watts. How many Watts do these MFDs list as their output power? None.

Users, too, can take Carl's test, and win the $25K reward by correctly locating only 70% of the targets, the material of which they will be told, and the ten possible locations, which they can verify both ahead of time and after the test. It's all legally contracted, and the reward cannot be witheld by a true winner, as the contract can be upheld in court. Besides, anyone can finally prove to the World that his MFD or LRL really worked. There are supposedly lots of MFD and LRL users around, but not a single one has ever shown in this random double-blind test that his device could actually work. Not even 70% work!

There have been news stories from time-to-time, about people finding treasures with standard metal detectors, and even by just stumbling upon them without a metal detector. But never a single one about an MFDer or LRLer locating anything.

And yes, it is an insult to say a person is blind if he doesn't "believe" in the fantastic stories that MFDers and LRLers tell over and over, and insist that everyone take their word for it.

I always say, "When con-artists can't answer with logic and facts, they resort to nonsense and insults, instead."

Since you send PMs to people, telling them where to buy LRLs or MFDs, even providing links to manufacturer's Web sites, and recommending specific models, it seems highly probable that you are somehow benefiting from each sale. With your stated intention to avoid paying income tax, that benefit would probably be in the form of under-the-table commissions.

EE

Not any person with just little knowledge in electronics would know that neither a function generator. Of course, Carl didn't show all MFD's specification to indicate output in watts. The same Carl's article contradict your words. If you keep reading Carl's article that I linked here, you will see the following information typical of a function generator:

"The face of the transmitter is shown in Fig. 2. There is a power switch, a 6-way target (frequency) selection switch with corresponding LED's, a fine-adjustment knob, and a pair of signal output jacks. On the back side is a battery compartment which holds 4 C-cells. The 6-way switch selects the transmit frequency for copper, silver, gold, lead, tin, and diamond. The fine-adjustment knob further varies the frequency, although there is no clear indication as to what the numbers around the knob mean. Assuming that the "0" position is a nominal setting, then fully counter-clockwise ("4") is a minimum adjustment and fully clockwise (also "4") is a maximum adjustment. The frequencies (in Hertz) were found to be:"

Nominal Range
Copper 295 275-336
Silver 466 417-577
Gold 612 530-817
Lead 787 656-1169
Tin 487 433-610
Diamond 550 482-710

About this statement:
"Since you send PMs to people, telling them where to buy LRLs or MFDs, even providing links to manufacturer's Web sites, and recommending specific models, it seems highly probable that you are somehow benefiting from each sale. With your stated intention to avoid paying income tax, that benefit would probably be in the form of under-the-table commissions."

You're a full insane liar because you don't have prove of that statement. The only person in this forum which I send PM are "Art" and Fenix".

Now go to the moderator, crying like a child, to make a complaint against me.

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good afternoon EE You posted -->Any person with just a little real knowledge of electronics would know that neither a function generator, nor a timer chip, is a transmitter or receiver. All transmitters list their power output in Watts. How many Watts do these MFDs list as their output power? None
How many watts do the neuro transmitters transmit? Why do you insist in full watts?? try nano watts or less.

Also I have read that archaeologists in Alexandria, Egypt are using MFD devices to locate artifacts under the mud and sand successfully?

Interesting development regaarding watts. Nanopositioning stage - Piezo stages, XYZ Tip/Tilt, Flexure guided, Long Range Nanopositioners - www.nPoint.com

In a crucial step towards the development of self-powering portable electronics, researchers at RMIT University in Melbourne have for the first time characterised the ability of piezoelectric thin films to turn mechanical pressure into electricity. The pioneering result is published in the 21 June Issue of the leading materials science journal, Advanced Functional Materials.

Lead co-author Dr Madhu Bhaskaran said the research combined the potential of piezoelectrics - materials capable of converting pressure into electrical energy - and the cornerstone of microchip manufacturing, thin film technology. "The power of piezoelectrics could be integrated into running shoes to charge mobile phones, enable laptops to be powered through typing or even used to convert blood pressure into a power source for pacemakers - essentially creating an everlasting battery," she said.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE

About this statement:
"Since you send PMs to people, telling them where to buy LRLs or MFDs, even providing links to manufacturer's Web sites, and recommending specific models, it seems highly probable that you are somehow benefiting from each sale. With your stated intention to avoid paying income tax, that benefit would probably be in the form of under-the-table commissions."

You're a full insane liar because you don't have prove of that statement. The only person in this forum which I send PM are "Art" and Fenix".

Now go to the moderator, crying like a child, to make a complaint against me.

Arch

If you never do that, then what is this?---

archie\'s solicitation.jpg

So, what does that make YOU?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

EE THr said:
archie---

**FALSE--- Depends what type. Amplified or not. You know the sine wave is produced and THEN sent to an amp. Sheesh,,

**What's wrong with 25% or 40% ?? You gotta be kidding.

**That proves LRL users are NOT STUPID. Check and see what happened to those fools.

**FALSE** It is not an insult to describe as close as possible the deliberate actions of a person.

*****I say calling members con-artists is an insult.

***Oh yea, Arch tries to sell me all kinds of things. Wrong again Sparky We exchange info, sorry you are not privy to it. Giving info when EXPERIENCED is being helpful, something the Sparkys know nothing of.

*******Amen brother, you should see some of the messages about you and Sparky Sr.

LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN... You have NO experience to speak authoritatively about this subject. You should limit yourself to: I think or
it's my opinion. That would be correct. We would all appreciate it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Looks to me that he was comparing the price of making a LRL to what it would cost to buy one that that he knows works..The rest of your post is just your normal B/S..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE

Not any person with just little knowledge in electronics would know that neither a function generator. Of course, Carl didn't show all MFD's specification to indicate output in watts. The same Carl's article contradict your words. If you keep reading Carl's article that I linked here, you will see the following information typical of a function generator:

"The face of the transmitterr is shown in Fig. 2.

Arch

Carl wrote "transmitter" because that is what it is supposed to be.

But it is not.

He also notes: "Because of the decoupling capacitor and the extremely short pulse width, the output signal appears to be nearly zero most (95%) of the time, with short negative-going pulses. Thus, the RMS signal (effective signal power) delivered to the ground probes is exceedingly small....

And he show the circuit schematic---

vr800_6.gif

The only thing that generates anything is the 555 timer. No amplification. No transmitter device.

He also says, "Because of the decoupling capacitor and the extremely short pulse width, the output signal appears to be nearly zero most (95%) of the time, with short negative-going pulses. Thus, the RMS signal (effective signal power) delivered to the ground probes is exceedingly small...."

And the only receivers are dowsing rods.

You should have read "the rest of the story."

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
Looks to me that he was comparing the price of making a LRL to what it would cost to buy one that that he knows works..The rest of your post is just your normal B/S..Art

There is no mention of price comparison to building anything. It's a straight-up solicitation.

More like he was trying to talk someone out of building, and buying instead.

Not BS con-artie, just proven facts.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

fenixdigger said:
LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN... You have NO experience to speak authoritatively about this subject. You should limit yourself to: I think or it's my opinion. That would be correct. We would all appreciate it.

Actually, when dealing with fantasy, anyone can speak just as 'authoritatively' as anyone else.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:

There is no mention of price comparison to building anything. It's a straight-up solicitation.

More like he was trying to talk someone out of building, and buying instead.

Not BS con-artie, just proven facts.

hey Liar

it seems highly probable that you are somehow benefiting from each sale. With your stated intention to avoid paying income tax, that benefit would probably be in the form of under-the-table commissions.

If somebody ask me about which MFD to buy, I would make my recommendation, but what you said that I taking advantage to avoid paying income tax, it's a total BS and you're the only Liar can say that. Now understand why you show the PM that you sent me asking about what MFD to buy. Playing dirty games. The same guys in Arizona!!. When they don't have options, choose to play dirty games!!

So since now on, you stay in this forum as liar and dirty one. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

At the end, what can I expect of a skeptics?

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
EE THr said:
archie---

**FALSE--- Depends what type. Amplified or not. You know the sine wave is produced and THEN sent to an amp. Sheesh,,

Sorry, there is no amp there. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

**What's wrong with 25% or 40% ?? You gotta be kidding.

With all the possible target positions and exact material known ahead of time, there is no reason they shouldn't be able to score 100%.

**That proves LRL users are NOT STUPID. Check and see what happened to those fools.

Metal detectorists pay their taxes, so why not LRLers? Besides, there are lots of treasures reported in the UK, where they pay you for what is recovered. You have no excuses.

**FALSE** It is not an insult to describe as close as possible the deliberate actions of a person.

When a person is posting proven facts, that is not a reason to insult him just because you have nothing logical to say to defend your position.

*****I say calling members con-artists is an insult.

Tit for tat. What a whiner! That's a #27 in the bottom link!

***Oh yea, Arch tries to sell me all kinds of things. Wrong again Sparky We exchange info, sorry you are not privy to it. Giving info when EXPERIENCED is being helpful, something the Sparkys know nothing of.

Well, the proof is in my post above, too bad you didn't wait to see it! Now you're his chump!

*******Amen brother, you should see some of the messages about you and Sparky Sr.

Rumore and hearsay. Besides what would I care about what LRL promoters talk about amonsgt themselves?

LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN... You have NO experience to speak authoritatively about this subject. You should limit yourself to: I think or
it's my opinion. That would be correct. We would all appreciate it.

Experience? Apparently you don't know the differente between a timer and a transmitter!

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
hey Liar

it seems highly probable that you are somehow benefiting from each sale. With your stated intention to avoid paying income tax, that benefit would probably be in the form of under-the-table commissions.

If somebody ask me about which MFD to buy, I would make my recommendation, but what you said that I taking advantage to avoid paying income tax, it's a total BS and you're the only Liar can say that. Now understand why you show the PM that you sent me asking about what MFD to buy. Playing dirty games. The same guys in Arizona!!. When they don't have options, choose to play dirty games!!

So since now on, you stay in this forum as liar and dirty one. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

At the end, what can I expect of a skeptics?

Arch

First, I never sent you a PM asking "which MFD to buy." I wouldn't be interested in either building one or buying one.

So, why don't you show this alleged PM? Because it doesn't exist.

And as for the income tax, how about this?---

architecad said:
Ohhhh, :o Do you want that every time a LRL or MFD' user find something big, he or she post it here? What about IRS's agents on this forum?

Arch

Remember, archie---It's not my fault that you said it!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
So since now on, you stay in this forum as liar and dirty one.

Arch

My, my, archie, from your masterful command of the English language, it sounds like you just rode into town on a camel.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

And the insult master speaks. Thanks for your answers. Great proof. If you step off the trains for rent ride, you will see it.

Sat, you have 6,8 or more people saying the same thing. Do you think we all got together and came up with the same things to say?

The fantasy lies in the closed mind. Like wearing pink sunglasses. Enjoy it before you HAVE to reconsider. Of course you could end up on the train with the Sparkys. If you just knew about static charges and the magnets. Oh well.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
And the insult master speaks. Thanks for your answers. Great proof. If you step off the trains for rent ride, you will see it.

Sat, you have 6,8 or more people saying the same thing. Do you think we all got together and came up with the same things to say?

The fantasy lies in the closed mind. Like wearing pink sunglasses. Enjoy it before you HAVE to reconsider. Of course you could end up on the train with the Sparkys. If you just knew about static charges and the magnets. Oh well.

Like I've said many, many times before: I've never insulted anyone first.

Some people throw out insults when they have been caught, because there is no rational answer to a common sense question. Then when, after they have insulted someone several times, they get one back, they cry like babies. Go eat some Pablum and take a nap.

Don't be a doof---show the proof! And quit complaining about the truth, the facts, and reality!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread