Newbie: lets talk about MFD and how those machines work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Re: Newbie: let's talk about MFD and how those machines work.

fenixdigger said:
And the insult master speaks. Thanks for your answers. Great proof. If you step off the trains for rent ride, you will see it.

Sat, you have 6,8 or more people saying the same thing. Do you think we all got together and came up with the same things to say?

The fantasy lies in the closed mind. Like wearing pink sunglasses. Enjoy it before you HAVE to reconsider. Of course you could end up on the train with the Sparkys. If you just knew about static charges and the magnets. Oh well.

:thumbsup: :coffee2:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
fenixdigger said:
And the insult master speaks. Thanks for your answers. Great proof. If you step off the trains for rent ride, you will see it.

Sat, you have 6,8 or more people saying the same thing. Do you think we all got together and came up with the same things to say?

The fantasy lies in the closed mind. Like wearing pink sunglasses. Enjoy it before you HAVE to reconsider. Of course you could end up on the train with the Sparkys. If you just knew about static charges and the magnets. Oh well.

:thumbsup: :coffee2:

Arch

One day it's "static charges and magnets," and the next day it's, "nano bio-electronics," and the next day it's, "ions wafting in the air above treasures." Tomorrow it will be some other fantasy. I hope you guys are entertaining yourselves, because it's getting really boring from my viewpoint. Think, fellas, think. Maybe none of you can invent anything that will actually locate treasures, but surely you can invent some more imaginative fantasies!

:dontknow:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

You really have caught on, you just don't realize it. What you cite as reasons they don't work, are actually the reasons they do. I know you won't understand, but some will. congrats,, aimost.

This post not intended to insult any reader.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~EE~
One day it's "static charges and magnets," and the next day it's, "nano bio-electronics," and the next day it's, "ions wafting in the air above treasures." Tomorrow it will be some other fantasy. I hope you guys are entertaining yourselves, because it's getting really boring from my viewpoint. Think, fellas, think. Maybe none of you can invent anything that will actually locate treasures, but surely you can invent some more imaginative fantasies!
~fenixdigger~
You really have caught on, you just don't realize it. What you cite as reasons they don't work, are actually the reasons they do. I know you won't understand, but some will. congrats,, aimost.
I also congratulate him for proving our points…He knows the different technology of a lot of the devices made by different manufacturers but has the mind set of one size fits all..He must get real confused when he looks at new cars as they all have different ideas about what consumers want them to do…Hey EE..Forget about cell phones as there is a whole lot of different technology in that market..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
~fenixdigger~
I also congratulate him for proving our points…He knows the different technology of a lot of the devices made by different manufacturers but has the mind set of one size fits all..He must get real confused when he looks at new cars as they all have different ideas about what consumers want them to do…Hey EE..Forget about cell phones as there is a whole lot of different technology in that market..Art

Technology refers to things which have been proven to work. LRLs and MFD are in the Fraudology category.

:laughing7:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

You know Art, it must be hard to be so close and yet so far away. I bet that 2 weeks of constant work would turn the light on for them.

Can you imagine if they actually knew what was up with hands on certainty? Holy smokes... Can you imagine the insults when people told them that they really didn't do that?? Right now only their opinions are being challanged not their actions. Big difference.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
Technology refers to things which have been proven to work. LRLs and MFD are in the Fraudology category.
Fraudology category. Are you referring to this web site. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,387205.0.html
Or is it just more made up theories..Art
Technology is the making, usage and knowledge of tools, techniques, crafts, systems or methods of organization in order to solve a problem or serve some purpose. The word technology comes from Greek τεχνολογία (technología); from τέχνη (téchnē), meaning "art, skill, craft", and -λογία (-logía), meaning "study of-".[1] The term can either be applied generally or to specific areas: examples include construction technology, medical technology, and information technology.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
~fenixdigger~

Since 1992 to 1996 (when I had time to outdoors) I found with my MFD

1. I confirmed places where many books state the existence of possible pirates caches buried.
2. I found the place where it was located a big Spanish cache in 1995.
3. I found gold rings 14k in the beach.
4. I found many little rocks w/quartz and gold inside in everywhere.

What else?

Poor EE :laughing7:

Arch

Attachments

• Laughing.gif
    Laughing.gif
    18 KB · Views: 283
  • Laughing.gif
    Laughing.gif
    18 KB · Views: 272

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

... and some wonder how treasure stories get so exaggerated over time. ::)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Quote from: fenixdigger on Today at 09:26:10 AM

What you cite as reasons they don't work, are actually the reasons they do. I know you won't understand, but some will.
whoa...is this a gob of double-speak, or what! LOL...D'oh![/quote]thank you for admitting that you do not understand the difference between the 100 different LRL’s on the market…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:

1. I confirmed places where many books state the existence of possible pirates caches buried.

What else?

Arch

Things Osama bin-archie didn't do during that time period---

1. Learn to speak English.
2. Figure out that he's not really finding any treasure.
3. Figure out that what he thinks he is finding is in his imagination.
4. Figure out that everyone knows he's full of BS.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
You know Art, it must be hard to be so close and yet so far away. I bet that 2 weeks of constant work would turn the light on for them.

Can you imagine if they actually knew what was up with hands on certainty? Holy smokes... Can you imagine the insults when people told them that they really didn't do that?? Right now only their opinions are being challanged not their actions. Big difference.

fleanixbugger---

You've had too much hands-on experience with imaginary gadgets. Do you have imaginary friends, too?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Well Toot-Toot I see you cruise all the threads trying to help STEAL the golden egg. At least you are determined. I'm sure Sparky Sr. is proud. Good job.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~

fleanixbugger---

You've had too much hands-on experience with imaginary gadgets. Do you have imaginary friends, too?
Psycho Babble
Psychobabble (a portmanteau of "psychology" or "psychoanalysis" and "babble") is a form of prose using jargon, buzzwords and highly esoteric language to give an impression of plausibility through mystification, misdirection, and obfuscation. The term implies that the speaker of psychobabble lacks the experience and understanding necessary for proper use of a given psychological term. Frequent usage can associate a clinical word with less meaningful buzzword definitions. Some psychological buzzwords have come into widespread use in business management training, motivational seminars, self-help, folk psychology, and popular psychology. Laypersons may overuse such words in describing life problems as clinical maladies when such nomenclature is not valuable, meaningful or appropriate. Theodore Dalrymple defines the term as "the means by which people talk about themselves without revealing anything".[1]

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
EE THr said:

What else?

Arch

EE

You're so funny!

In this country NOBODY SPEAK A PERFECT ENGLISH, CONFIRMED BY ANY GRAMMAR ENGLISH TEACHER IN ANY COMMUNITY COLLEGE. JUST ASK THE QUESTION.

so don't use that stupid excuse to support your stupidities.

Arch

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Arch;

As you have seen the no experience x-spurts resort to insults more than anything then jump up and accuse others of doing the same.
( Transference) + (denial)
One has made endless lists to insult LRL users and posts one every post (some type of validation thing). You'll see some of the
(insecurity) + (inferiority)
predominate traits flair up from time to time. Most are complex and are invisible to the "owner". They then become invisible to others in

the pack with the same trait. Kind of like the 100 monkey theory. It's all good, consider them comic relief.

This post for informative purposes only, no reader intentionally insulted.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

fenixdigger said:
Arch;

As you have seen the no experience x-spurts resort to insults more than anything then jump up and accuse others of doing the same.
( Transference) + (denial)
One has made endless lists to insult LRL users and posts one every post (some type of validation thing). You'll see some of the
(insecurity) + (inferiority)
predominate traits flair up from time to time. Most are complex and are invisible to the "owner". They then become invisible to others in

the pack with the same trait. Kind of like the 100 monkey theory. It's all good, consider them comic relief.

This post for informative purposes only, no reader intentionally insulted.

I believe the phenomenon of the skeptics in this forum is just business. Businessman struggling to keep alive his or her business. Peoples that sell metal detectors and they don't want to see lost their business. Like you said "monkey theory".

Arch :thumbsup: :coffee2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
In this country NOBODY SPEAK A PERFECT ENGLISH, CONFIRMED BY ANY GRAMMAR ENGLISH TEACHER IN ANY COMMUNITY COLLEGE. JUST ASK THE QUESTION.

So, you don't think this country is any good, huh? And so you think it's OK to do what you're trying to do?

Then you must also think that everyone in this country is a crook, also, to justify your behavior.

:sign13:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:

So, you don't think this country is any good, huh? And so you think it's OK to do what you're trying to do?

Then you must also think that everyone in this country is a crook, also, to justify your behavior.

No,no,no. I didn't say that but........................do you see Jerry Springer Show? :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

MFD and how those machines work.

Step-by-step---
1. You pay a lot of money for one.
2. You turn it on and it doesn't find anything.
3. You complain, and they tell you your too stupid to use it right.
4. You count it as a lesson learned.
5. You give it to your dog as a chew toy.

It's simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread