Nice Finds Found In The Middle Of Nowhere

Vldetecting

Jun 23, 2017
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I went to hunt for a short hour hunt. The place I was planning on detecting was quite hard to get to. After 20 minutes of walking in really thick woods and hard navigation I finally got to the spot. The location was an abandoned (very small) farm field. After detecting for an hour these were the finds I managed to pull up:

The first half hour I found a lot of trash but then I stumbled upon a quite bad & faint 50's signal which was a nice late 1700's to early 1800's bronze flat button with a star shaped design on it's obverse:

IMG_E8719[1].JPG IMG_8720[1].JPG

The next signal was a nicer hit but still quite faint. After looking for the tiny item I finally had found it. Which turned out to be my first ever watch winder (1800's):

IMG_E8718[1].JPG

Then I found another flat button which I thought was a iron signal but still glad I dug it. It's another late 1700's to early 1800's bronze flat button which also has a star shaped design in the middle of the obverse but it's really hard to see:

IMG_8721[1].JPG IMG_8722[1].JPG

My last find was a really strong shallow signal which turned out to be a nice 1800's bronze came that had been lifted up by a really big root to the surface. It appears to have some numerals but I don't really understand them, it says '?TS №O':

IMG_8716[1].JPG IMG_8717[1].JPG

Thank you for reading and happy hunting!

Upvote 16

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks for sharing. Maybe more there.Congrats :icon_thumright:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice relics, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread