IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what you mean other than playing games there. I used to go to the one in Riverton Utah alot to play Tron and Krull lol!!! Other than that, that is the only buisness I did there. If you are wondering about finding40% silver nickles, I have never found any in the rolls they give out...and i've looked close....

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a nickel arcade in Provo Ut called Nickel City... Went there once and pulled a few random 40's nicks but no war nicks. I have had better luck in nickel slot machines in Vegas - got a couple that way

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not sure what you mean other than playing games there. I used to go to the one in Riverton Utah alot to play Tron and Krull lol!!! Other than that, that is the only buisness I did there. If you are wondering about finding40% silver nickles, I have never found any in the rolls they give out...and i've looked close....

Must be about my age (mid-40's) played a lot of Krull back in the day. Kangaroo, Donkey-Kong,Dig-Dug, Tempest, Centipede, Defender, etc...

HH,

Pete

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IAMZIM said:

The silver nickels aren't 40%.
HH
enamel7

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions