Now Casting Treasure Hunters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegade83

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!

We’re a television production company that is currently looking for treasure hunters to star in our new series. We are very excited about the idea and need passionate hunters like you to help us out. The show is about competing teams of diggers/treasure hunters going head to head to secure pieces of land where they believe treasure is buried and then compete to uncover whatever lies in that land. We are in search of both amateur and professional treasure hunters to compete on the show. If you or someone you know is interested please contact me at :censored:Please include your name, phone number, a picture, and a little bit about yourself and your business and we’ll be in touch! Casting now - please contact us ASAP! Thanks!

Jonah

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
renegade,

You can not collect nor post personal info on forums........

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My crew and I are ready to help you out! Call me!!

Attachments

• OurExoticDancingGroup.jpg
    OurExoticDancingGroup.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 213

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You got any contacts that would get a guy onto BLM or Natl Park Land? We get to keep what we find? Are going to plant some really good stuff? Never mind, I'm not interested.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care for the idea of that at all. Stay by your phone; I'll give you a call.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A competition to gain permission an dig as fast and as much as possible. What a horrible idea! stick your head underwater and hold it there until I call.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wait, I will do it if we go to Bermuda or Hawaii. I'm an ex GQ model, 6'4", 200 lbs., live out in Hollwood, I drive a maserati, I'm a black belt in karate and I'm so much cooler online, so much cooler online...

DangerDude

Apr 6, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, BH IV, Fisher F2 and Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a way to make detecting even harder for average guy. Isn't "Boom Baby !!" enough bad advertising for this great hobby. I MD and hunt to escape reality not broadcast it to the world, stop trying to make it harder for the rest of us !

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir
You are welcome to come back and contact any Mod for authenticity until then this thread will be locked.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread