Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Well, around and around you all go. In black and white from the start they used a copy of a circulating treasure map. I'll say it again, IN BLACK AND WHITE, yet, you just cant bring yourself to acknowledge you were misled because you never checked for yourself.

I just laughed when Doug Crowell told me about the map (again) after he told everyone about it because it's no secret, that's the joke: to watch those that actually check and those who then swallow the Sinclairs, Zeno, Zena, Shakespeare etc hook, line and sinker.

I suppose there will always be those who sell the advertising and those that buy the products.......

DC1.jpg

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Robot, as with several others who seem to disappear when pressed for outside supporting evidence you really have not provided any documentation or proof of several of your claims beyond the recycled pseudo history that lacks true foundation.
These constellations with their names existed and were used for navigation many centuries before the Freemasons were formed.
So how have you determined that these constellations are Masonic?
Considering some of the less than solid "facts" previously posted, taking your word is not a viable logical option.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Alan... I have followed you for some time...I do not believe your True Desire is to find the Solution to the Mystery of Oak Island!

You like many others are content to throw out your criticisms only to derive appreciations from like followers.

For You and other Like Minded...All I can say is...Take My Word On It...Or Prove Me Wrong!
I followed the Oak Island saga since the early 1970’s, only recently, with the involvement of the Lagina Bro’s, have I lost the taste for it, just way too much BS, if anyone here is not interested in solving the Oak Island puzzle, it has to be those guys. My interest in your post is sincere and I do want to know how you consider those constellations to be Masonic.
I am a member of a Masonic research lodge and one of my interest is in the use of constellations by the fraternity, and yes, there are Masonic constellations, but you would need to be a Freemason to know about them, really know, not just speculate.
so if you can’t answer the question, no problem....I expected as much.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I am a member of a Masonic research lodge and one of my interest is in the use of constellations by the fraternity, and yes, there are Masonic constellations, but you would need to be a Freemason to know about them, really know, not just speculate.

If you already know about the Freemason's use of constellations...then why not state them here and confirm my use of them?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you already know about the Freemason's use of constellations...then why not state them here and confirm my use of them?
As I stated in my post, you need to be a Freemason to access privileged information.

P.S. They have nothing to do with the Shepherds monument, Oak Island, or even treasure for that matter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Give us more hints...Like which ones?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears you have joined the semi exclusive lodge of those who claim "inside arcane knowledge" concerning Oak Island by posting grand claims, but when asked for actual proof that support those claims, stall, cry foul and insult the questioner while avoiding to provide a real verifiable answer, and as a last resort, disappear from TN.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
What Secret Society...Has Only One Secret...Left In Their...Society?

As I stated in my post, you need to be a Freemason to access privileged information.

The Freemasons!

Freemason Logo.jpg

It is no Secret today that All But One of the Freemason's Secrets have been Revealed... by books, the internet, or numerous videos on You tube.

What is that One Secret still held by the Freemasons?

I will access to you this privileged information with a hint!

Secret Treasure of Oak Island 2.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I will access to you this privileged information with a hint!
"THE SECRET TREASURES OF OAK ISLAND" by J J Pritchard
This author is not afraid or ashamed to put his name on this book and is probably more credible than your "Author...Unknown" "privileged information" source of "FACT". :laughing7:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
So what is the point of you two arguing over outdated and redundant books theorising about what Oak Island was? I mean from the start it was recorded it was searched due to a copy of a treasure map (fact) and you two are going round and round over, well, just nothing.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So what is the point of you two arguing over outdated and redundant books theorising about what Oak Island was? I mean from the start it was recorded it was searched due to a copy of a treasure map (fact) and you two are going round and round over, well, just nothing.

My reference has nothing to do with any present day author, but pointing out the last secret that the Society of Freemasons still have.

When the Treasure of Oak Island is eventually found... then a new author will reveal this last secret!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Freemason’s Celestial Map…Derived From God’s Own Creation!

The Freemason’s Celestial Map was not created from any secret Masonic claim to Constellations.

Freemason's Celestial Map March 2019.jpg

On the contrary, they did not use any of the Masonic secret constellations such a Gemini, Leo, Taurus or the Dog Star…Sirius…in the Constellation Canis Major…etc.

The Freemason Depositors on Oak Island were led to these Constellations by the Rosicrucians, who studied the pertaining Constellations as Alchemists.

It was their renowned follower Francis Bacon, who used the Northern Cross Cygnus to lead his followers to his dream of Acadia.

At Oak Island, these Royal Navy Freemason mariners recognized and used the described Constellations from Sir Francis Bacon's Shakespearean and Alchemist's writings.

Rebis.jpg

Rebis...showed the Freemasons the Constellations of Draco (the Serpent), Cepheus (the King), and Cassiopeia (the Queen) with the Star Gamma Cassiopeia as the heart between them...the location of the Treasure.

Mythology, Religion, and Self Preservation all played a part with their fulfillment of a New World and a New Acadia according to Bacon's dream.

Tonight if you are on the Eastern Seaboard... preferably Nova Scotia…Look Up...You should be able to see this Dream which was constructed from …These Stars...A Night like Tonight…257 Years Ago!

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The Freemason’s Celestial Map was not created from any secret Masonic claim to Constellations.

View attachment 1755279

On the contrary, they did not use any of the Masonic secret constellations such a Gemini, Leo, Taurus or the Dog Star…Sirius…in the Constellation Canis Major…etc.

The Freemason Depositors on Oak Island were led to these Constellations by the Rosicrucians, who studied the pertaining Constellations as Alchemists.

It was their renowned follower Francis Bacon, who used the Northern Cross Cygnus to lead his followers to his dream of Acadia.

At Oak Island, these Royal Navy Freemason mariners recognized and used the described Constellations from Sir Francis Bacon's Shakespearean and Alchemist's writings.

View attachment 1755282

Rebis...showed the Freemasons the Constellations of Draco (the Serpent), Cepheus (the King), and Cassiopeia (the Queen) with the Star Gamma Cassiopeia as the heart between them...the location of the Treasure.

Mythology, Religion, and Self Preservation all played a part with their fulfillment of a New World and a New Acadia according to Bacon's dream.

Tonight if you are on the Eastern Seaboard... preferably Nova Scotia…Look Up...You should be able to see this Dream which was constructed from …These Stars...A Night like Tonight…257 Years Ago!

More BS without any proof

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and that's all there ever is, pseudo arcane historical nonsense lifted from one of the many pulp books of fabricated speculative alternative history written by quasi self proclaimed historical "expert" authors profiting from the eager gullibility of the conspiracy believers that buy this far fetched false history.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
...and that's all there ever is, pseudo arcane historical nonsense lifted from one of the many pulp books of fabricated speculative alternative history written by quasi self proclaimed historical "expert" authors profiting from the eager gullibility of the conspiracy believers that buy this far fetched false history.
Yup...but it is up to us to PROVE that Santa Clause doesn’t exist :BangHead:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I also find it quite comical that someone will take two unrelated images and draw a line connecting them, actually draw a line on paper, and then post that as proof of their wild theory

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Robot....it is funny that you think any of the constellations you named are Masonic, :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My reference has nothing to do with any present day author, but pointing out the last secret that the Society of Freemasons still have.

When the Treasure of Oak Island is eventually found... then a new author will reveal this last secret!
Are you claiming that you, Robot, are the only one to have access to this "last secret" of the Society of Freemasons concerning the alleged "treasure" on Oak Island based on the writings of an author from the days of yesteryear?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

This is exactly why Freemasons keep secrets, they do not want to be associated with such ridiculous nonsense

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Gentlemen...Me Thinks You Both...Protest Too Much!

Protest.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread