Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I still believe I am correct on the treasures location. Whether they came back and recovered the treasure I do not know.

These are great lines that are indicative of good thinking.

What I do know is that the treasure left on Oak Island is only 1/2 the size it was when it was first buried in two separate locations. There are three more treasures in Mahone Bay and they are still buried there.

These are not great lines and they are not indicative of good thinking. You don't know any of this. You can't, until people start digging them up.

I only know what I have done and what I know.

And yet you've presented opinions about something that you don't know. To be fair to you, you claimed to know, but you can't really know at this point, so that makes it an opinion.

I have checked out Petter Admundsen's work. He may be right but also he may be wrong.

More good thinking. We won't know for sure whether he's right or wrong until something is recovered.

I evaluate everything and then proceed with my work. I do not quit until I know definitely. And I do now know definitely.

No, you don't know definitely. And neither do I, and neither does anyone else alive. (Unless they already dug something up and aren't talking about it. But if they did that, then we still don't know definitely.)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which was the 1/2 treasure that was recovered?

That was the silver and gold coin chest on the NE of the Journay's bay near where Fred Nolan's house stands today on Oak Island. The other one half of the Saint Katherine as far as I know has not been recovered. They attempted the recovery. That is the only treasure of the 6 treasures that was not recovered. As I said though there were 10 treasures in Mahone Bay. They never attempted the other 3. Why I do not know? Unless they were buried prior to 1398 by Sir Henry Sinclair's father or grandfather. They were on the maps drawn by and initialed by Antonio Zeno, in 1398. All though the date on the maps is 1395 in Roman numerals with Antonio Zeno's initials below the date. Myself I believe the other 3 treasures was brought over in 1357 when Sir Henry Sinclair was brought over by his father when he was only 8 years old. At that time 20 or more Knight's Templar went West in search of 20 KT's that went missing in a prior search in the 1320's for a Northwest Passage. I have the exact date but I am going by memory. These KT's in the 1320's are the KT's that made the Kensington Ruin Stone and were killed. The other 8 ship loads of treasure was brought over in the 17th Century.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have the inventory for 5 1/2 of the ships treasure which is almost 1/3 of the total treasures, but I can not post the inventory yet. I have given my word and will keep it until the time is right.
The Knight's Templar had more treasures in Europe and else where but I do not know where? They hid their treasure maps in 33 copper cylinders and they have not been located.
I have some ideas where the copper cylinders may be but it takes deep pockets to go in search of them.
Are you saying someone gave you this Templar inventory list?
Was it an copy of an original?
What was the original list written on, and in what language, and where was it found?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just a "for instance" the 150,000 florins of gold that the Templars took to France from Cyprus in the spring of 1307 would be worth today over 22, million USD, that's not counting the "great quanity of silver", also carried.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was the silver and gold coin chest on the NE of the Journay's bay near where Fred Nolan's house stands today on Oak Island. The other one half of the Saint Katherine as far as I know has not been recovered. They attempted the recovery. That is the only treasure of the 6 treasures that was not recovered. As I said though there were 10 treasures in Mahone Bay. They never attempted the other 3. Why I do not know? Unless they were buried prior to 1398 by Sir Henry Sinclair's father or grandfather. They were on the maps drawn by and initialed by Antonio Zeno, in 1398. All though the date on the maps is 1395 in Roman numerals with Antonio Zeno's initials below the date. Myself I believe the other 3 treasures was brought over in 1357 when Sir Henry Sinclair was brought over by his father when he was only 8 years old. At that time 20 or more Knight's Templar went West in search of 20 KT's that went missing in a prior search in the 1320's for a Northwest Passage. I have the exact date but I am going by memory. These KT's in the 1320's are the KT's that made the Kensington Ruin Stone and were killed. The other 8 ship loads of treasure was brought over in the 17th Century.

I am aware of three coves but no "bays" on Oak Island. So I presume this chest was found but the lucky party was sharp enough to keep it very quiet?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am aware of three coves but no "bays" on Oak Island. So I presume this chest was found but the lucky party was sharp enough to keep it very quiet?

It was kept quite by the Secret Society. The money of 5 1/2 ships was used to finance the American Revolution. That was only 1/2 at Jourday's Cove, some call it Seller's Cove. Sorry Charlie, I don't know the difference in a Bay or a Cove.

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... What I do know is that the treasure left on Oak Island is only 1/2 the size it was when it was first buried in two separate locations.

As others have said, you don't know,you believe...

I KNOW my car is on the driveway because I can look out the window and observe it there. But when I go to the bathroom and close the door, I no longer KNOW my car is on the driveway because I cannot observe it there at that moment. I can say things like....

I 'think' it's on the driveway...
It 'should be' on the driveway..
'I'm confident' it's on the driveway
but you cannot 'know' it's there unless it can be observed. Same with the treasure, you can:

'think', 'presume', 'believe','etc..... but you cannot 'know' unless it can be observed (dug up)

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As others have said, you don't know,you believe...

I KNOW my car is on the driveway because I can look out the window and observe it there. But when I go to the bathroom and close the door, I no longer KNOW my car is on the driveway because I cannot observe it there at that moment. I can say things like....

I 'think' it's on the driveway...
It 'should be' on the driveway..
'I'm confident' it's on the driveway
but you cannot 'know' it's there unless it can be observed. Same with the treasure, you can:

'think', 'presume', 'believe','etc..... but you cannot 'know' unless it can be observed (dug up)

Kind of a little disagreement, I know my car is in the driveway because 1, I live in a fairly safe neighborhood 2, I locked it 3, I didn't hear it leave! Observation isn't the only way to "know" something.

Cheers, loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was kept quiet by the Secret Society.

Must be the "Semi-secret Society".

So, all the money from the financial loans and supplies the fledgling US got from France they just buried somewhere else and spent the Templar riches?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kind of a little disagreement, I know my car is in the driveway because 1, I live in a fairly safe neighborhood 2, I locked it 3, I didn't hear it leave! Observation isn't the only way to "know" something.

Cheers, loki

You assume your car is still there. And, you "know" your car was there earlier because you put it there. Nothing is "known" about treasure ever having been placed on Oak Island so it is stretching to even assume there still exists some.

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cheers, loki

Points 1,2 & 3 add up to the 'assumption' your car is in the driveway.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You assume your car is still there. And, you "know" your car was there earlier because you put it there. Nothing is "known" about treasure ever having been placed on Oak Island so it is stretching to even assume there still exists some.

Yeah, thats a little different, I was only answering my pal petetherocker.

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It was kept quite by the Secret Society.
The money of 5 1/2 ships was used to finance the American Revolution. That was only 1/2 at Jourday's Cove, some call it Seller's Cove...
Could not have been that "secret" of a society if you know about it and are writing about it on TN.
Just Sayin'
PS; You haven't responded to the question concerning how you came to get a list of the Templar ships treasure inventory, what language was it written, and on what.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie P. (N.Y.)+Scott Wolter Answers

This is why you never put any facts on forums or TV shows. Scroll down to America Stonehenge vandalized.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Vandalism is always a horrible and senseless act. This is why inflexible fundamentalists and fanatics who are convinced only they are correct are frightening people.

But, it's not like "America's Stonehenge" was trying to remain low profile. It is a Roadside Attraction and there are signs all over the local area pointing to it like so many "Mystery Spots" across America. It's pretty much accepted that the site was constructed by William Goodwin in the 1930's; who charged admission to what he called "Mystery Hill". Generally accepted as "humbuggery" by scholars and archeologists.

https://www.stonehengeusa.com/

224864874_d7df511391_b.jpg

IMG_0440.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
How Strong Is Your Metal?

The Curse of Oak Island Season 7 Episode 14...makes the reference to 18th Century Freemason metal being found in the swamp.
Metal.jpg
Again..could this be parts from the scuttled HMS Sterling Castle?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just what is "Freemason metal" as opposed to say blacksmith metal or shipwright metal or stone worker metal?

Pubmech

Nov 16, 2019
Miami
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea if my car is in my driveway, but I can just about garrentee you that there's no ship in the swamp! And now they're saying that someone actually went through all that work just to set the ship on fire to "hide it"! How absurd is that haha! Why wouldn't you just burn the thing out at sea after unloading it?? Anyhow, it's looking more and more like the swamp and all of OI was nothing more than an old dry dock to repair old ships..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions