OH DARK 30 WAIKIKI HUNT

MONGO

Aug 23, 2008
Hit the beach at low tide and found the usual handful of CLAD and this local kine 14k Hawaiian Jewerly ring, Waikiki is a strange place in the middle of the night, interupted one couple making woopie in the surf and was pestered by some naked British dude who insisted I search for his c%@& ring.

Attachments

• TREASURE FINDS 13 sep 008 F.JPG
    TREASURE FINDS 13 sep 008 F.JPG
    471 KB · Views: 645
Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mongo, congrats on so many beautiful finds. I need to go to Waikiki. My group shot for the year won't look half as nice as yours.

HalfSpeed

Feb 10, 2008
Enid, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle II, Ace 250's (2), Cobra Beach Magnet
Hey Mongo..... group shot looks like you robbed a jewelery store! Fantastic finds and photo work.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G

gamiller

MONGO said:
Sniffer
I promise to never ever ever....ever post another over sized picture again and to be polite to others. Sheezzzz can a brother get a break here I'm a frickin Caveman people you'd think I just filed my income tax, But I promise I will do my due diligence :icon_study: and get jiggy with photo shop 250 x 250 so I don't cause any more emergency room visits. Mumzie thanks for the assist and glad you all enjoyed my little adventure on the beach.
"Mongo only pawn.... in big game of life"
8)

Mongo like others have said no big deal, I had the same trouble with this site I think it has something to do with Vista . Greg

OP
OP
MONGO

MONGO

Aug 23, 2008
Sniffer
It was sized to 512 but came out gihughic when it posted, I finally went into HP photo shop and it works great now.
Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread