Oh lookie Bobbie finds another gold ring today

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Bobbie had already stated before we got started this am that she didnt think she was going to find anything good. Well I know her and when she says this, it means its just a matter of time. She found this 10k ring with white topaz at our second spot. She found the silver/cz stud at next spot. It was cloudy all day but we made the most of it. She also found $ 9.00 in clad also. Best i could do today was some costume and $ 7.00 in clad.
If bad weather clears out tomororw early enough we may head out to look for some old coins as she has a hankering for some grass detecting
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0435.JPG
    DSCF0435.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Fantastic finds...again!
Do you guys just start laughing like crazy everytime you find something like thiis??

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds!! Glad to see that you two are able to get out and play!

;)

R

rvbvetter

Do I detect a little sarcasm in the header to your post.....hmmm?

If you play it cool and use a little puppy eyes instead. She just might take pity on you and give you a few tips.
I wouldn't ;D But she might. HH

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
;D no rv Bobbie liked the title so we used it. Even though I type the posts, they are written by both of us, she gets a kick out of our posting.
We have at best only 2 more days left for the year and I really want her to find at least one more piece of gold as she is at 39 pieces for the year. We have had an incredible year. And we are already plotting next years sites
bman her secret is she is a natural she is one of those folks that will always try their best to succeed at everything she does
hh
dave+bobbie

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
you two are amazing! there must not be a gold ring in the ground within 100 miles of you guys!! pretty soon you will be digging them off of peoples fingers!! ;) congrats on the great finds!!

Joe88

Sep 10, 2004
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Garrett GTA 550, &
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME Finds!! :D

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005