OI: Tell us your What? Who? And Why? No proof needed here.

Bates

Jul 27, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh....no, Franklin....:laughing7:.....there's a reason why they are called, "tall tales." The only "secret hidden in them" is the fabricator's true reasons and motives for having manufacturing his completely fictional tale for the sole purpose of duping gullible people who want to believe in such things. Hence, "tall tales." :laughing7:
Every lie starts with a sprinkle of truth

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No....:laughing7:....no they don't. This world is full of concocted tales that have absolutely no truth to them at all.
WHAT........ Are you telling me that these creatures are not really (even a little bit) true....

99f89f50e70cac9d2c6420600a4ba3f2.jpg

Next you will be claiming that there is NO TREASURE buried on Oak Island....

Talk about wrecking a persons dreams.....

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Why would the government stop you from recovering these treasures that you claim to know the location?

Because of where Parche is located:

parche.jpg

The green arrow is pointing at the main gate of Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. There is no way that the government would let you dig anywhere near there.

What was initially presented as a joke is beginning to make more sense than some of the actual theories.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes Dave!...Only You Are 250 Years...In The Future!

Because of where Parche is located:

View attachment 1568673

The green arrow is pointing at the main gate of Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. There is no way that the government would let you dig anywhere near there.

What was initially presented as a joke is beginning to make more sense than some of the actual theories.

Oak Island had...The Largest Protection of the New World...The British Fleet located just 40 miles north...At Halifax Nova Scotia!

British Fleet.jpg

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be nice Carl. It is an awful shame to put one's whole life into a search and get three feet from what you are looking for and then be stopped by the United States Government. No treasure hunter can know that feeling. The Secret Society of Men that buried these treasures made it that way, so no individual alone could recover any one of these treasures. To do it legally it takes the government's approval even if you have millionaire investors to foot the bill. To do it on the sly will not work either. So the treasures will remain and they most likely will remain there forever.

I have to sit back and watch reality television shows by individuals that will never recover these treasures because simply they do not know where they are located. I laughed at Brad Meltzer's "DECODED" shows because they search and search by treasure hunters they call professionals. Yet these professionals have no idea where the treasures are located. I can not do a show for them because disclosing a treasure's location without a recovery is asking for vandalism of the treasure's location by people that do not care to break the law. But in the end I would be blamed for their actions and most likely face lawsuits. So you can either believe me or not fellow Treasurenet posters. It really does not make a difference.

Let me say, the Confederate Treasury Gold and tons more have been located. The "Holy Grail" has been located. The "Ark of the Covenant of God" has been located. Whether you believe that or not I simply do not care.

Franklin, listen to yourself, at what you're really suggesting in terms of the entire scope of such "enormous human events." Mind you, that you're suggesting that it was all done in complete secrecy even though it would have required the planning and labors of millions of people to have pulled it all off, and to think that they would leave thousands of clues and markers to the locations of those very things that they desired to keep secret.....:laughing7: Had the south had any wealth in the nature that you describe they would have continued the war effort, they could have even easily bought allies, etc. "Documents", and not hearsay and propaganda, clearly establishes that the south was all but broke at the end of the war yet you have them hiding massive stashes of wealth everywhere, again, in complete secrecy under the labors of hundreds of men only to leave countless markers and countless clues to those highly protected secrets. This same thing being true of the alleged enormous and sensational treasures of the Templars etc., etc. You really need to step back and take a much better "realistic" and "real world" view of the "complete nonsense" that you're trying to pitch. :laughing7:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That would be nice Carl. It is an awful shame to put one's whole life into a search and get three feet from what you are looking for and then be stopped by the United States Government. No treasure hunter can know that feeling.

Frankly, if I had the authority, I wouldn't allow the desecration of a grave based on the evidence you have provided, either.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Oak Island had...The Largest Protection of the New World...The British Fleet located just 40 miles north...At Halifax Nova Scotia!

They were not protecting Oak Island when the treasure was buried. Or they were, but somehow missed an engineering feat like that. Or the RN performed the feat, but did not record it.

Or there never was treasure buried there.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or there never was treasure buried there.
Here is a screen shot from Season 6... They are lowering one of the crew down the hole they have dug to grab the treasure a few pieces at a time...

treasure-pile.jpg

What they realized was that they had not dug DEEP enough.. The treasure caves are 300 foot down not 200....

This should SHUT UP all those non believers out there.....

Last edited:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish that to be true. What would have made then go to 300' after all their other holes stop well short of that?

OP
OP
Stretch Da Truth

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a screen shot from Season 6... They are lowering one of the crew down the hole they have dug to grab the treasure a few pieces at a time...

View attachment 1569950

What they realized was that they had not dug DEEP enough.. The treasure caves are 300 foot down not 200....

This should SHUT UP all those non believers out there.....

Oh MAN! That's some serious GOLD! $$$$ :headbang:
They are always just a few feet short of finding it... ALWAYS! A lil more to the left, a lil more to the right... 5' or 10' deeper guaranteed!!! Too funny.

Season 6 - Digging to 300' - Were on the edge of finding the GOLD!

OP
OP
Stretch Da Truth

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So here is my new Theory for the day!

Remember, no proof is needed here in this thread but I clearly have proof via the images supplied.

2 Treasures have been discovered so far on OI. Might be more.

So Sam Ball found one on Lot 8 when he was digging a fence post hole. The treasure below is what he found and helped him buy all the land on and around OI.

gold.jpg

That is an actual photo that has been handed down, generation after generation, that has never been seen by the public till now!

The next was found by William Chappel. He really did find the vault with the gold bits and some parchment. But because of his "ties" to a "secret society" I can't name... he had "special" members of his crew tunnel to it and cover it with metal, custom concrete and added in special movers that will move the "vault" if anyone digs or tunnels near it.
Because I know people, I was granted the one of a kind pic taken by Chappel himself before they finally sealed it up. This is a previously never before seen pic! I should charge money but for the goodness of mankind, I will share for free!

5b10adfb6f29f0e5a3a505d1da07ff94d87eb1a7_hq.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...The Secret Society of Men that buried these treasures made it that way, so no individual alone could recover any one of these treasures...
...and that's why William Chappel had to keep his discovery secret, to keep the men in black from giving him a visit. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bates

Jul 27, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No....:laughing7:....no they don't. This world is full of concocted tales that have absolutely no truth to them at all.
Optimism and Pessimism are choices they are not right or wrong

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Are you suggesting facts are only facts if we choose to accept them as such? That would certainly explain all of the Oak Island claims of Templars, treasure, etc. :laughing7:

gjb

Apr 21, 2016
UK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300i
Garrett EuroAce
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not on this forum! Optimism (choosing to do something) is wrong. Pessimism (choosing to do nothing) is right. It's a strange take on the philosophy pf science: knowledge is accrued by pontificating from an armchair, science moves forward by not raising hypotheses and not testing them. The dominant view here seems to be that there's absolutely no point in doing science when you can declare that you know all the answers without having done it!

If I say there's no treasure on Oak Island then there is none.
I say there's no treasure on Oak Island
Therefore there is none.

Nice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread