Ok, I give up...where are some board regulars? LJ? Fiatboy?

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Was wondering myself. Have'nt heard from old red either, although I think I am getting all of his dumps!!!! LJ prolly sold the stash and is somewhere in Hawaii right now! Gpurs...

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
GPURS said:
Was wondering myself. Have'nt heard from old red either, although I think I am getting all of his dumps!!!! LJ prolly sold the stash and is somewhere in Hawaii right now! Gpurs...

Never mind Hawaii, with ridiculously incredible amounts of silver LJ has picked up the last six to eight months; she's probably sold it all and bought and moved to her own island somewhere in the south Pacific. 8)

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I sent LJ a pm the other day- she is taking a break, still hunting but not so much- I told her we missed the pics. As far as Red goes I don't know. Maybe he got 10 solid bags and skipped the country haha. HH Mark

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I was wondering the same. I think her and Ol Red bought their own bank. Now they laugh when CRHers come in and they know they are selling them dumps....LOL

OP
OP
I

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ME_CO said:
I sent LJ a pm the other day- she is taking a break

Good for her. The heavy metal wears on you after awhile, even with LJ's successes. Thanks for the info ME.

snappy

Jan 23, 2007
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Under legal advice from her lawyer LJ cannot comment on things in this board, as the IRS is still building a case against her. They are using her postings here to calculate her great finds as income.

Just kidding maybe she cleaned out her area. Hope she is in good health. I am still getting over the flu and it slowed me down a bit.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LJ said she is on break from here but still hunting and updating her "Totals" so she is still scoring. She will probably find more because she won't be wasting her time on here telling us about it. ;D

fiatboy

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2007
Hi everybody. Been traveling and doing a lot of business wheelin and deelin. Girlfriend stuff. Family stuff. No access to a computer. Et cetera. YES, I'm still coin roll hunting, and I should be back to regular posting somewhat soon. I missed you guys and gals!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread