ok start after long wait

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I drove an hour to an old raild road station and after three hours of false signals and junk i decided to go up to the gravel road and bang! pulled up a 1895 indian!! then some old date nails (a first) i then decide to visit one of my cousins and his son told me he found a 1925 quarter in the same spot five years ago, I cannot wait until saturday, my buddy from seattle is going to come up and go back with me, one thing I have learned in ths hobby if you want quantity and clad go to schools and churces, If you want quality go to old homesteads, it may take a while but three hours wait was worth finding that indian, HH!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
vanoldschool said:
well I drove an hour to an old raild road station and after three hours of false signals and junk i decided to go up to the gravel road and bang! pulled up a 1895 indian!! then some old date nails (a first) i then decide to visit one of my cousins and his son told me he found a 1925 quarter in the same spot five years ago, I cannot wait until saturday, my buddy from seattle is going to come up and go back with me, one thing I have learned in ths hobby if you want quantity and clad go to schools and churces, If you want quality go to old homesteads, it may take a while but three hours wait was worth finding that indian, HH!! :thumbsup:
HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THERE.finding oldies is a lot more fun

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
your right about the wait - If i could just get one old coin for every three hours of work, it would be well worth it to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions