ok start after long wait

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I drove an hour to an old raild road station and after three hours of false signals and junk i decided to go up to the gravel road and bang! pulled up a 1895 indian!! then some old date nails (a first) i then decide to visit one of my cousins and his son told me he found a 1925 quarter in the same spot five years ago, I cannot wait until saturday, my buddy from seattle is going to come up and go back with me, one thing I have learned in ths hobby if you want quantity and clad go to schools and churces, If you want quality go to old homesteads, it may take a while but three hours wait was worth finding that indian, HH!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
vanoldschool said:
well I drove an hour to an old raild road station and after three hours of false signals and junk i decided to go up to the gravel road and bang! pulled up a 1895 indian!! then some old date nails (a first) i then decide to visit one of my cousins and his son told me he found a 1925 quarter in the same spot five years ago, I cannot wait until saturday, my buddy from seattle is going to come up and go back with me, one thing I have learned in ths hobby if you want quantity and clad go to schools and churces, If you want quality go to old homesteads, it may take a while but three hours wait was worth finding that indian, HH!! :thumbsup:
HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THERE.finding oldies is a lot more fun

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
your right about the wait - If i could just get one old coin for every three hours of work, it would be well worth it to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread