Chrystal

Apr 5, 2012
Pauls Valley, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,
Im from pauls valley and im pretty new to metal detecting. Ive only been to arbuckle lake once and to the park downtown once as well. I amreally interested in knowing how to figure out where to hunt and if anyone one on here is from my area? I think anything like old coins or relics would be cool to find.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not going to say where I live. If you can't figure it out, you're probably not from around here:laughing7: I grew up in Kellyville. Went to college in Tahlequah. My primary form of treasury hunting is coin roll hunting. I'm pretty eat up with hunting halves, nick's and cent's. Just recently purchased an ACE 250. I'd like to find a few people in the Tulsa area who'd like to go out and hunt. Being new to the hobby, I don't really know any other MDers.

Owassokie

willisjj

Nov 2, 2005
Owasso, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Current: Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Cibola

Past: Sovereign GT, Garrett Treasure Ace 250, Tesoro Compadre, Etrac, Sovereign XS, Whites 6000D, Garrett Master Hunter BFO
Pryor here. I hunt everything except parks and beaches...but will even make an exception there at times. I also dig bottles, hunt arrowheads, and anything else even remotely related...

manedon

Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm from Jenks and am new to metal detecting. I also want to start looking for arrowheads.

catch

Nov 1, 2012
PONCA CITY, OKLAHOMA
Detector(s) used
TESORO CIBOLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Tonkawa. I interested in old homesteads and old railroad and townsites. Looking for someone to team up with.

TheMcs

Nov 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Okie here. I'm in Rekackv. Interested in finding what I can find.

TheMcs

Nov 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LRH is correct. Don't claim to be Creek, I just like little tidbits of info like that.

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cashion Oklahoma, Currently in a traveling position though so everything i own is pretty much at the farm or in storage.

Nendatrem

Jan 22, 2013
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Gearing up to get dive certified this Spring and do some underwater searches. Complete newbie at this. Looking to find some cool stuff and can't want to see one of those massive 5 foot catfishes people always talk about.

Live in Broken Arrow

ok_digger

Greenie
Mar 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well im kind of new to this site, i have visited before just not signed up till now, and im not new to detecting either lol i had a detector when i was like 5 or 6 years old when we lived in missouri and then when 13 we moved to oklahoma but i have always loved looking for coins and any history, and i got into panning for gold about 12 years ago, well i had to have a gold detector lol, so i got a detector for coins gold and water hunting, i am in northwest oklahoma near the panhandle, any others in this part of the state, i been out hunting a few times this year, mostly parks and stuff, but i like the part of the history where old towns were so the history and hunting go hand in hand, on of my older coins i have found isa 1903 barber dime, when they were doing a highway project in woodward, it was just under the asphalt, was pretty cool, and alan, i been to waynes detectors just wish i was closer to visit more, great place, and who ever it was that said they liked to dredge for gold im in, lol i got a highbanker, always ready to hunt some gold to

moparalph

Greenie
Nov 23, 2012
Miami, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
White's Coin Master 1970
Whites TRX pinpointer
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Miami, Oklahoma....about as North East Okla as you can get. No local detector clubs or many in the hobby up here as far as I can tell. I been detecting since the early '70's. Got a new AT-Pro and MXT-Pro and cant even get anyone interested to get out and go detecting, other than my older brother who lives in Moore. Oh well...guess it's all mine...lol.

shannonknight

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2013
prue okla
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Shannon here. I am from around the Prue and Hominy area. I am a bottle collector. I just started a few months ago and I am hooked.lol I love old bottles and looking up the history behind them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions