Old Barn job fines

Shawnboylk

Mar 30, 2018
Wilmington nc
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1592250817.529658.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1592250843.130469.jpg

Upvote 13

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
What was the fine? Looks like some prior dug bottles, grats! (unless you really did get fined...)

Squirrel322

Silver Member
Jul 4, 2016
Central MI
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he meant “finds”. Finds from a old barn job maybe?

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow cool bottles!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like some cool bottles! :icon_thumleft:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is a lot of glass. Looks like some nice old bottles in there.

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You struck gold my friend, some of those bottles are worth alot of money. I see several stoneware beer bottles from the mid-1800's in that collection and the stoneware bottle in the bottom right appears to be older than that. Someone dug alot of holes to get those bottles and now the collection is yours, be sure to check them all individually because some are worth more than others.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm seeing a few that could be something to brag about, but you need to get 'em separated. Hauling them around in boxes like that in the back of the truck may not end well. If you do have a goodie in there, even a small bruise or chip can affect the value greatly. I look forward to seeing some individual pictures so we can see just what's in there. Great haul!

You might want to post this in Bottles & Glass under the Artifact Forums section on down the page, too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shawnboylk

Shawnboylk

Mar 30, 2018
Wilmington nc
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You struck gold my friend, some of those bottles are worth alot of money. I see several stoneware beer bottles from the mid-1800's in that collection and the stoneware bottle in the bottom right appears to be older than that. Someone dug alot of holes to get those bottles and now the collection is yours, be sure to check them all individually because some are worth more than others.

Yea my buddy got them he goin back for more he ain’t into that stuff so he just prob Guna sell them I ben trying to get some from him but they was in a barn for years barn was built in 1920

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread