Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: OLD BENTWOOD BOX'S MARK THE LOST SPANISH MOUND

Pic
Pic
Pic

Found box under overhang..... Bones there also.... other artifacts from all over the world and different dates..... could be anything from Viking, Native Indian, British, or Alien in origin..... To many laws to post about.... Options are as follows: walk away from it all, work to try to get it all done legally, or dig like heck and keep quite about it all until nothing left to find....

That better Sarg?

LMAO

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, White E-Series DFX

junior967, you might want to try thr pictures again.

Daryl

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

junior967 said:
Pic
Pic
Pic

Found box under overhang..... Bones there also.... other artifacts from all over the world and different dates..... could be anything from Viking, Native Indian, British, or Alien in origin..... To many laws to post about.... Options are as follows: walk away from it all, work to try to get it all done legally, or dig like heck and keep quite about it all until nothing left to find....

That better Sarg?

LMAO

LOL....yeah kinda. At this point I'd go with the Aliens theory

By the way, Semper Fi (USMC 1983-1996)

-SgtSki

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SgtSki in MI said:
OK who went and brought THIS string back to life? I was just getting over the headache I got from reading through it the first time. The whole thing's just a big, convoluted, disorganized, confusing jumble of wasted bandwidth!

Hmmm, why don't you summarize this thing in ONE big post with the pics in a structured, chronological manner that follows ONE line in ONE direction? In plain English too! None of this tap-dancing with irritating code words, either. It makes me want to go whack myself upside the head with a Dem Board, whatever the bejeebers that is!

And this forum also generously provides a spell check function to use when you post. Please, for the love of God, do so.

Now I think I'll unclog my mind by going to the aluminum counter-thingy post again to see if I can ID it. (after I take some Motrin.)

-SgtSki
if you want to get rid of the head ache , stop doing the thing that is giving you the head ache.

the map edde posted is a good one, think , if you where a spanish coming from the ocean , where would the first spot you would stop to get water and food.

Tommi

Sep 19, 2005
Australia
Detector(s) used
Famous-Trails-MD9100 ACE250-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Fantastic read, and some great finds too!!
My 2cents - check the ocean currents near you, I mean on a global scale, back in the old days, if a ship got into trouble say with a storm for example and lost all ability to maneuver it the ocean current would carry it and wash it up on particular coast line.

Now, I don't know anything about the history of your area but the above to me is possible, after all it could explain why there is artifacts from different countries concentrated in one area.
China sent a fleet of ships to map and discover the world in the 1500's so did Spain and Portugal, I have read about Vikkings travelling to the Canada/USA area.

But its upto YOU! to work it out, don't rely to heavily one people online, and beware what you share, I posted a pic of what I believed to be a lid to a WWII tunnel and within a week it had been damaged and torn up (I was wrong by the way haha)

Keep up the good work!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hmmm said:
SgtSki in MI said:
OK who went and brought THIS string back to life? I was just getting over the headache I got from reading through it the first time. The whole thing's just a big, convoluted, disorganized, confusing jumble of wasted bandwidth!

Hmmm, why don't you summarize this thing in ONE big post with the pics in a structured, chronological manner that follows ONE line in ONE direction? In plain English too! None of this tap-dancing with irritating code words, either. It makes me want to go whack myself upside the head with a Dem Board, whatever the bejeebers that is!

And this forum also generously provides a spell check function to use when you post. Please, for the love of God, do so.

Now I think I'll unclog my mind by going to the aluminum counter-thingy post again to see if I can ID it. (after I take some Motrin.)

-SgtSki
if you want to get rid of the head ache , stop doing the thing that is giving you the head ache.

the map edde posted is a good one, think , if you where a spanish coming from the ocean , where would the first spot you would stop to get water and food.
Chicago

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

side note to all OLD hands 2 words

BEEROCK POST

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SORRY EDDE  Chicago  is not on the map.
What's a beerock?

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500

I'd just like to point out that the boys from Texas were the first ones to call BS on this thread! :D

Ralphw

May 26, 2003
long island ny
Detector(s) used
white's dfx Bounty hunter landstar

not sure about the BS part, but needed to be more clear,

its not everyday you run into that sort of thing

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

[/quote]

Coming from the south, the southwest, the south south west, the west south west, the west, the west north west, the northwest, the north north west, the north????
Seems like the wind and weather on the date might play a part in the landing
point, ships back then, like this thread, got blown around a bit.
The answer to that question might open the options up a little, ya think?
Just a guess ...following the coast from the south, Barkley Sound or
Port Renfrew area :o I am not familiar with the area and don't see a
mileage scale on the map. I am assuming they would be keeping in
visual contact with the shore but I know what happens when you assume.

If you want attention drawn to this socalled history changing site you could
tell everyone here and every other treasure website, archeological website, local
law enforcement, native american website, environmentalist website,
newspapers, treasure magazines, national enquirer,
RCMP, local politicians, provincial politicians, snoopy old gossiping grannys,
discovery channel, tv news media, crime scene investigation, you get the idea,
everyone/anywhere you can think of. Give a "condensed" version of your
find, and that you will reveal the location by posting the GPS coordinates on X (whenever) date, invite them all to come, and see if you get any attention.
I think law enforcement would need to be there just for crowd control!
That might sound like a outrageous idea anywhere else but this thread.

I read through this whole convoluted post, seems much has been deleted,
adding to the riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma or whatever.
How do I feel...

00gotme.JPG

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sorry for bringing this back, but i want to put a picture on it. this is a bullet i found, i think its gold. years ago i was told by a old indian about some loggers, he said " we killed them all" i think he ment his people. i found out where the camp was , and set out to detect it, a gold mine in junk .

first we found 3 sledge hammers
2 double bladed axes.
a metal splitting wedge,
nails , a broken plate, english made" woods and sons", from 1916.
and a bullet, stuck it in my pocket .
i showed the bullet to a elder a few days ago, she said ,"you found one of our bullets"
the plot thickens.

Attachments

• silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,300
  • silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,294
  • Clip_6.jpg
    Clip_6.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,300

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Montana Jim said:
Gold Bullets. :tard:

Something is getting thick - but it's not the plot.

I lost the plot years ago on acid but it made more sense then this.

vthepresident

Dec 30, 2007
Charlottesville, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Prism II, Tesoro Sand Shark

Isn't this the same guy who swallowed the pull tab that years later grew out of his knee or something? I love this thread. I think I'll bring it back to the top once a month forever.

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used

You could put the Piggnutz and the thing that counts to 15 on a single rotation back to the top with it and get EVERYBODY ticked at you. ;D :D :wink:

Daryl

Ralphw

May 26, 2003
long island ny
Detector(s) used
white's dfx Bounty hunter landstar

that 15 thing is actually a space/time machine that you can use to warp space and time so you could use the pignuts as a die and the impression would not be backwards.

BioProfessor

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2007
Mankato, MN
Detector(s) used

If it is REALLY a time machine. Would somebody use it to take us back in time before this thread and the other two. My life was much simpler and serene then. :D

Daryl

A. Grignon

Oct 9, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT & Whites Beachhunter

HOLY SH#T..........Those are my bullets! Where did you find them??? The last time I saw them was next to dem boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hm
i have been told, if the boxes are not on reserve land, which they are not, or treaty land , which they are not, i can hire a archaeologist and get a permit to do a archaeological investigation of them. i believe they mark something buried deeper in the caves. something very historicaly important.
if any one knows a archaeologist with a open mind, some spare time to donate, the degree of course, and the need to un cover a mystry . call me and maybe come help me figure out the mystry of the old bent wood boxes, we can get the permit to dig out the caves and i can get volunteer diggers.. couple weeks camping in paradice, discovering, fishing, sailing and exploring.
hmmm
cheers
if your wondreing what the little boats are doing.

Attachments

• coastguardstation.jpg
    coastguardstation.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,153
  • hmmmsalmon.jpg
    hmmmsalmon.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,156

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread