Old Hand Dug Holes Found And What Took Me There

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right hand side looks like a bunch of boulder's and I have no idea except that they are natural. Left photo looks to be a quarry
thank you dsty ,
but i dont know what you mean in (( a quarry )) , i add again the picture and i draw red for what i think its Monkey face or anything else .
could you please more details what you mean a quarry.
IMAG0471.jpg

payne

Sep 24, 2013
Dsty, question for you. I have been trying to work your methodology on "defining the yard", but am having issues. I have a point, of which i just posted pictures in my thread, that is the northern most sign I have found at my site. The most South Eastern sign is the stone I call the "heart stone". I have looked a number of times out 1 cordel due west of that stone to no avail. I read in one of your posts about that the furthest you have seen is 2 cordel on a square/rectangle site. Am I reading that correctly in assuming that if the Heart Stone is in fact my SE point, then my SW point should MOST LIKELY be no more than 2 cordel from it?

Also, I have always felt that the Heart Stone was suspect in that it is not a large rock, and If I were leaving a marker with important directional information I would not trust it not to shift in position over time. I have also thought that there is the possibility that it was at one time potentially buried, and unearthed by someone. I have been thinking that if this stone is not the SE point at my site, can I start at my Northern most sign and work my way back to my Southern markers? Has this ever worked for you?

OP
OP
D

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Solomonksa my friend, when you find ( this is MY thoughts ) a hoyo, ,alpha, omega, a spot that you can see thru all means the same thing, Its to tell you LOOK. The Start of a trail, the feature shows the direction, the height tells the distance, features that will be near by may be a bird that tells you the trail will go from here to there, usually it may be an animal trail that follows the terrain, a snake generally has the same thing, winding trail, Eagle usually goes from bluff to bluff, There's so many and Most of the information you seek takes some book reading, That's what makes it so much FUN. Good Luck my friend

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solomonksa my friend, when you find ( this is MY thoughts ) a hoyo, ,alpha, omega, a spot that you can see thru all means the same thing, Its to tell you LOOK. The Start of a trail, the feature shows the direction, the height tells the distance, features that will be near by may be a bird that tells you the trail will go from here to there, usually it may be an animal trail that follows the terrain, a snake generally has the same thing, winding trail, Eagle usually goes from bluff to bluff, There's so many and Most of the information you seek takes some book reading, That's what makes it so much FUN. Good Luck my friend
Thank you dsty for your thoughts and information's and sure i already buy some books ....once again thank you my friend .

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Corner marker. And a good hiking buddy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Corner 3 stones.jpg
    Corner 3 stones.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 334

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Dog. 8 foot tall. 12 foot wide. 18 inches thick.
attachment.php

Attachments

• corner dog 2.jpg
    corner dog 2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 366

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Other side. This side also includes the carvings T E F and below that E C . These may represent the corner number/section number, but it also equals 33 and 8.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Corner dog.jpg
    Corner dog.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 362

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
So on a whim.... this is at 33 degrees and 1.75 cordells.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Corner tri.jpg
    Corner tri.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 351

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
And this is at 60 degrees and 1 cordell. 3 foot tall. The last pic was 2 and a half foot tall. Now we have our triangle for the other side of the rainbow....
attachment.php

Attachments

• Corner owl horse.jpg
    Corner owl horse.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 354
OP
OP
D

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Tan, Where's your buddy's soccer ball, I'll bet it's not far, no doubt that you are in a yard, the One that's upside down V = something covered and that's all that means as far as I know, My Guess is that 2 of your corners will be the North East Stone and The and the other one should be the South East stone, The N.E. should tell how deep and the S.E. should indicate what, Triangle, Square, Rectangle, carved Box type, holes or it could be the shape of the rock it's self, if its possible to turn it over I would for just to take a look. Got a appointment at the VA's Heart Hosp. 10: 30 tomorrow, something's are just not right at this point. Tell every one hello for me. The dog's head look's like a corner marker to me, the other rock that has a kinda like a upside down V may have a square carve on it

Last edited:

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
many thanks for your informations dsty i want ask you regarding hoyo from through which side i see the window hoyo to site spot from north to south or from south to north ?

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_9408.JPG IMG_9409.JPG

dsty , i see lion symbol or its another else ?

also i see ( T ) latter whats meaning ? and its spot latter?

OP
OP
D

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Solomonksa The rock with the T has another rock next to it that has a V for a mouth, the notch should be laying near by, indications that what you are seeking MAY BE removed, The open part of the V should be looking toward the desired location, the T may indicate the distance / depth in cm, Look for a old hand dug hole nearby in that direction. The T may indicate 20 X 10 = 200 CM or about 6 ft 6 inches walking the direction of the horzoional V 300 / 400 feet should be far enough

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Sorry about taking so long with this oddrock but I wonder if the plug would have the same meaning as a V with the plug gone, may indicate the line of travel, depth of the hole may be CM X pace ( 33 inches ) or the hole represents = O or 15 x 10 = 150 paces

Last edited:

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Sorry about taking so long with this oddrock but I wonder if the plug would have the same meaning as a V with the plug gone, may indicate the line of travel, depth of the hole may be CM X pace ( 33 inches ) or the hole represents = O or 15 x 10 = 150 paces
Merry Christmas to all!
Dsty I thank you for your belated reply....been so long I ... think I remember my post you are talking about. I stuck a wooden rod in the hole with the plug removed and went in that direction until I could go no further. (150 yards may be about right) Searched the immediate area while repeating in my mind :show me...lead me to it, was shown a carved priest profile, map of many 1/4 inch drill holes and coded message in what I have read to possibly be the "T" code used by Spanish and other groups. Hope this makes sense to you. I Quit posting because of all the personal attacks etc. but still drop by occasionally for funsies. ( Silver bars were found about 50 years ago buried in a hill in the direction the profile was looking at...West to the setting sun) I offer no proof of anything.

Oddrock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread