Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: OMG CAT HAS TICK ON HER .. OH HECK NEVER MIND

Thanks Peachy..phew...I hope this all works.. as I really dont wanna pull it off myself...who am I kidding, I cant even get close nuff to get it off anyways.. thank you again.
funny this cat was dumped in my daughters lap at a grocery store parking lot.. it was so ugly when it was small..now the lil chit has taken to me.. she gives me hugs, she pets my face, rubs my face and just loves to sit on my lap when I am on the laptop..funny how they just adopt you and then take over your heart too.. I think too she was the runt of the litter as shes so tiny too.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

are you serious granny am afraid I will get banned ... JEFF will I get banned if I put a pix of her butt up here... omg this is gross

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

;D No not the butt just her! ;D I dont think that Jeff will get you today hes probably gone out to eat for his Birthday!

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ohhh phewwwwwwww ok I can do that....shes a cutie, she grew on me.. tiny lil bugger..

my daughter got my text message.. I cant believe her, she comes in asked me if dooney still has the tick on her..I said yes, she goes into my jewelry workroom..( I didnt know this ok) comes out with my NEW 80.00 plyers and theres the dam tick... I said are YOU KIDDING ME.. she says nope she was asleep, I petted her and lifted her tail and got it first time... and here I been trying for what 3 days now...course I cant see chit as it is mind you, that kid of mine has a way with animals... but I am still getting that stuff peachy suggested..
give me a lil bit to take a picture of her... her face is totally different then my other cats.. I am just glad the dam tick is off...

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

TICKS.JPG

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL! well at least its off by now Jeff and I would have had to go to ER for stitches we 'd have got! ;D

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OMG JIM... I laughed my azz off on that one... but wait, my new plyers are white handles...but thats ok...close nuff...lmbo..

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

As per Grannys request, heres dooney in my lap..

Attachments

• dooney.JPG
    dooney.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 321

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-you! dooney is one cool cat we have a new kitten that color, lookin for a name for him and a solid black one? Thanks again for the pic! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter has 4 cats..that I am stuck with.. boo boo ( a black/white one) Potter another black white one.. Dooney, ya all seen..and tinker bell a black/grey striped one thats so bad...

Attachments

• potterin.jpg
    potterin.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 250
OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks granny... lol gonna see if I can find the other pictures just to show ya my zoo here

Attachments

• buddies.jpg
    buddies.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 450
  • trouble.jpg
    trouble.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 189

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awwwwwwwwww! Very cute and it does look like Big trouble what are the names & ages and WHAT happened in 2nd pic? :dog: :cat:

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Granny, My golden ret. his names Rex..hes 3 yrs old.. The white dog, her names sadie, we have had her 4 yrs.. both of those two were rescues.. the lil bugger in the dog bowl is..scooter..yea, he climbed into the food bowl and was digging his way out.. that lil bugger is a trip n a half.. I cant help it..I just love em all.. I am more a dog person, but the cats are my daughters and they to each have their own neat personality and of course creapt into my ole heart..lol..

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understand completly! We use to hace Lucy she was part red tick/part terrier and Liz black lab loved them to peices lost them to old age. Now we have only cats, neighbor told us yesterday he saw a strange loose dog grab one of the outside cats by the stomach and that well you know! But we have not seen the dog, he said he'd not seen before!

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Granny, keep your eyes out for that dog, it could be a wild dog and rabid too.. ya just never know.. I hope it wasnt one of your cats either.. that stinks..I am sorry

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was one of ours last time I saw a pit bull grab Flash she was older cat just laid on the porch and watched TV in front window! He got her the neighbors and their grandkids just laughed in fact the lille girl did her happy dance that it got a cat! They were raising them! They dont live there any more! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread