Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NiteHawk told us the profressor was in the lane last night – no post - = = =

To me that means damn bleak and boy was it ever, I should have stayed home and watched tiger woods------------------------that is what I plan on doing Sunday unless the night shift finds some nice loot.

Tiger on Sunday, hell I might even go to the pool hall for the day and play some one pocket

Ok nitehawk and nite crew-----------------------it is up to u guys which way I go on Sunday.

wes did show me a mood ring, jeff had the mumbles like me and low tide tim had a gold plated earring - saw nancy from the club, but did not talk to her - hopefully wes and jeff did much better as they spone along.

The meager spin today

O8261.jpg

O8262.jpg

O8263.jpg

O8264.jpg

O8265.jpg

O8266.jpg

O8267.jpg

O8268.jpg

O826NUT.jpg

Attachments

• cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 371
  • cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 369
Upvote 0

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Hey gravediggermaxi always enjoy your post ! I love to hear about the lane & your finds. :)

JT in Virginia

Aug 16, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Great pics as always. My take was 15 pennies, 1 nickel, 11 dimes and 5 quarters...plus a couple of bottle caps and pull tabs. Not very happy...especially when you see all the bling people were wearing to the beach. I think I was mumbling curse words, please forgive me...I need to get that under control...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In your first picture - is that by any chance the SurfGod there on the right?? :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread