Open Detecting Hunt.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Thames Valley Metal detecting Club from London Ont. Canada is having an open hunt for any one that may be interested. Our hunt is taking place June the 11th, 9am, location is Port Stanely by Mackies grill on the beach, the beach is located about 10 miles Sw of St. Thomas, the are signs directing you to port Stanley. We are asking every one to pay in Canadian $1.00 coins, we are charging $25.00 can. to enter, we are asking all hunters to bring a $5.00-$10.00 gift for the prize table. If there is more than one per family, you need to have a donation for each hunter. We will be planting all the entry monies back into the sand. We are having four hunts total, after the hunt you can get a burger and fries at Mackies. We are asking every one to bring the proper entry fee in coins, we will not be able to make change. It should be lots of fun, and a good way to meet others. Please if you are planning on coming, please respond before April 30th. no latter please, we will need time to organize our hunts. Just send me an email. Thankyou.
Brian C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread