Ordered my Garrett Ace 250 today!! Going to get started next week!!

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck! I just ordered my ACE250 this week as well. I'll have to wait for the snow to melt first though! From what I've read, you can't go wrong with the ACE250, best value for the price!! Happy Hunting!!

J

Jim Cal

Four Ace's. Garrett must be smiling! I too have an ACE 250 and I love it. Even though I also have a DFX to hunt with the ACE stays in my car all of the time and it is a great machine. Let us know when you guys get your machines and get out there hunting. Jim Cal

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we can put together a little online hunting contest this summer. It'll be the ACE250 guys against the guys with the $500.00 plus detectors. We can start a special thread, and all post out finds for a week or two, and compare the ACE250 finds vs the top of the line detectors finds! I know once the snow melts, I'll be posting finds, and feedback on the ACE250. Good luck, happy hunting, and may all your finds gleam gold and silver!

OP
OP
Diggingmailman

Diggingmailman

Feb 25, 2005
Portland, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds great!! Can't wait to get out there and see how it does!! ;D

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy on the BHs, lol! I am using my Pioneer 101 until the ACE250 gets here, and it's a good machine!!!

Orygun

Feb 21, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Technetics T2 Classic
I also just ordered an Ace250, I imagine we all ordered from the same gentleman. I did quite a lot of research and found that in the sub $200 range that no other detector was as good a fit for me than the ACE. (Notice that I didn't say it was the best?) Anywho wish me luck I am a newbie with a family that has lived in the area for well over 100 years and grandparents who remember where all the old home sites are :o

PAmike

Feb 20, 2005
Reynoldsville, PA
well I didn't get to order my ace 250 when I planned to. I didn't get paid for that auction until today. My wife went on ebay and ordered it for me from that guy in san jose, CA. I can't wait to get it and practice by seeing how much metal is actually under my living room floor. I just got a book on the history of the town I live in so I will have to put together a list of places to detect.

mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions