Oregon Tnet Campout Your invited

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
I like eathan's idea about the campground up there at Quartzville. TT, Quartzville is about 13 miles northeast of Sweet Home, by Green Peter dam area. We should work on this around the first part of September, get a dredge permit and go for it. I am a LDMA member and they got some claims up there past the Broken Bridge area that we could hit.

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
First part of September might work perfect for me. We should have the business all moved into our new warehouse/store by early August, so I'm sure I'll be ready for a break by then. We've been working on the deal for the building since late January and just finally got our loan approved today!!!!!! :o

Has anyone started a new thread? If so, please link it up.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Congrats on the approval! I am very happy for you both! You need to post new pics of Oliver...I am sure he is bigger by now! Update his page!! :tongue3: As far as I know there has not been a new trip planned yet so no new thread. Hopefully soon! I need to have notice of 30 days in order to know I will have the time off and already have a trip to Kansas planned in October so hopefully we will get a new one started here soon!

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
I've let him know he's slacking on keeping his website up to date and he said he'd try to post some new pics this weekend. :)

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Everything looked so great at the event, good chow, friends, and even some good sights and digs too :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing it with me, what are you all shooting for the date and planning of the west side ?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
eathan said:
I've let him know he's slacking on keeping his website up to date and he said he'd try to post some new pics this weekend. :)

SWEEEEET!! I can't wait to see them!

Bridge End Farm said:
Everything looked so great at the event, good chow, friends, and even some good sights and digs too :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing it with me, what are you all shooting for the date and planning of the west side ?

So far no one seems to have come up with a date.....I am already looking forward to it though!! ;D ;D

Wicked Wanda

Feb 29, 2008
Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer
I think that it is a grand idea to do something on the west side. I WILL NOT miss this one. I just finished moving Jobe Wholesale to CA. Now there is no excuse for me not being able to make it to these events that my fellow Oregonians are putting off. I am so ready you all just don't have a clue.

Sissy and Bro, you know that we would of have loved to have been with you all on this trip. WE will make the next for sure.....NO BONES ABOUT IT!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread