other customer interaction while dumping

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
I wanted to see how many of you have had unusual experiences while dumping your clad. Aside from the usual questions from unknowing tellers, I've only had one situation about get out of hand... Happened about a month ago, when dumping 2K in halves. A customer comes up to the machine and starts yelling that I'm throwing away a fortune! This is a cummins jetsort machine where the coins are dropped into the well (the cummins machine without the holed screen for those of you that are familiar with both types). Before I knew it he reached into the machine a grabbed a handful of halves. I calmly told him to get his hands off my money and back away. He did so, but kept telling me that I was throwing away a fortune. I was able to complete the dump, get my money, and get out of there without creating a huge scene inside the bank. I really could care less about causing a scene, but didnt want to screw up a good deal with the bank (which is an awesome dump bank). What are your unusual experiences and outcomes while dumping clad?

btw, stopping the dump to try to sell some of the halves to this guy was out of the question as he was just scum tagging along with someone else who was trying to get a loan at the bank.

Upvote 0

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Security is often overlooked. obviously it just depends on the situation. Luckily for me I live in a pretty nice area. Not to much to worry about. But when walking out of the bank with a lot of cash I am ready for confrontation while getting to my car. I walk fast, confidently and if anybody tries to stop me or ask me a question there going to get a bad surprise.
When carrying coin I don't worry about it. Who the hell is going to try an steal 50 lb worth of coin? It would have to be a pretty ruff area in which case there is almost always security. Definitley I watch for people following me home but what is more likely for me since I live in an apt complex is neighbors or gardners , painter, maintence people seeing me carry coin to and from my apt. That's my Biggest concern.

When I have a lot to dump or carry home, I always put it in a backpack. That way when you go upstairs to your apartment all they see is a gentlemen
carring a backpack.....

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No... but think about a dude you just watched cash in $2k in halves... who takes it back as cash, which is standard protocol for me... get in your car, follow him home, pull a gun, rob him, easy $2k. Or don't even follow him home, rob him right outside the bank as he's walking out. You get the idea... if people will kill one another over $100, what do you think they'd do for $2,000?

You are already packing, just make sure that he suffers from lead poisioning before you do......Always remember two to the chest is not always enough, empty the entire magazine into him. When the judge asks why there was 13 holes in the victim you calmly tell him that was all the weapon
held......:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread