Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My valid information is this I believe in true measurements either done by geometry, geography, engineering measurements and compass measurements either from transit or plc or photography, gpr, pi, proton, mag. I and other's in this community get slammed all the time for this.I am not and ancient hunter or pillager of there sites I strictly stick to the Spanish and French but peanut theater always has a comment on this.The Spanish recovered treasure from all over the place that is what there mission was if you got in there way they wiped you out and they cached a lot in certain places. I have no mumbo jumbo just boots on the ground that is a true fact I never had any one hold my hand I do not need it if you can not go out and recover it on your own you have no business being out there.I get tired of hearing all the bla bla bla you either produce or you don't all these arm chair quarter backs think there all knowed up when they aint they may think there some kind of detective but there lame in there game all talk and like to infiltrate the community with nonsense and such to desegregate are community. That's how I roll.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure about the bans atm or why they were done, but the "pattern" is drama, Kentuck. It's been going on for years gathering more investors and has pretty much hit a peak. But that's the internet for you.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Sdcfia is not around ta answer you Q, he's in Greece fer a month. Jest like tha others ye mention, not able ta reply.

But ye already knew that, dint ye? :wink:

Yep. Definitely a pattern.

Oh btw , he's online right now. Your pattern don't add up. Maybe he got tired of Greece? today.jpg

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure about the bans atm or why they were done, but the "pattern" is drama, Kentuck. It's been going on for years gathering more investors and has pretty much hit a peak. But that's the internet for you.

I see.

So that I might better understand this "drama" that you speak of.....how do You, personally, benefit from trash talking these members who are unable to reply, and why are you so "invested" in it?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You may want to have been around for a little longer to see who has trash talked who.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
You may want to have been around for a little longer to see who has trash talked who.

I'll be happy to ask others when I see them do the same, but so far you are the only one I've witnessed doing so.

Do you have an answer to my question?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I just answered it, I don't know exactly when these guys are being banned or when these guys/gals move on to another place. I just see a bunch of things typed out and get to them when I see them. But all these people have been around for a long time, some with various user names. Study the people who post, and find them as they post on various other websites. That's all I can really give to you. Alot of stuff has been deleted though. Some are good, some don't care, some get caught up in it all. Nobody here is really all that bad, I tend to think. But who knows anymore.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
I just answered it, I don't know exactly when these guys are being banned or when these guys/gals move on to another place. I just see a bunch of things typed out and get to them when I see them. But all these people have been around for a long time, some with various user names. Study the people who post, and find them as they post on various other websites. That's all I can really give to you. Alot of stuff has been deleted though. Some are good, some don't care, some get caught up in it all. Nobody here is really all that bad, I tend to think. But who knows anymore.

I'm not referring to the ones who've been banned, Q, but to You and why you would trash talk someone you KNOW is unable to reply? How does that benefit you and why are you so invested in it? :dontknow:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
They are all able to reply as far as I know. If not, why state a bunch of stuff and leave or be banned and say it's stupid to reply to any of it. You're not making any sense.

I've been accused by one of your people you seem to favor, of taking pictures of someone else's treasure site and claiming it as my own for input, however, my pictures were at least 1000 miles away from where they thought I stole it from. And I never got an apology, only scrutiny and persistent questioning of anything I spoke of. What's up with that kind of stuff? (the initial posts are now deleted, I recently checked).

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
They are all able to reply as far as I know. If not, why state a bunch of stuff and leave or be banned and say it's stupid to reply to any of it. You're not making any sense.

I've been accused by one of your people you seem to favor, of taking pictures of someone else's treasure site and claiming it as my own for input, however, my pictures were at least 1000 miles away from where they thought I stole it from. And I never got an apology, only scrutiny and persistent questioning of anything I spoke of. What's up with that kind of stuff? (the initial posts are now deleted, I recently checked).

My questions are reasonable and make perfect sense, Q. If you are unable to answer them that's fine, I understand. I can see you have some unresolved issues so I'll table the discussion for now. I'm a patient observer.

Thanks for your replies.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No, lol, I've resolved my issues a long time ago, I know who is who, and what is what. That sort of thing often takes alot of time and research as well as being in the right place at the right time. I can't change your mind on that anymore. People make up their minds pretty quick one way or the other on who to side with on the internet. It's fine.

Treasure hunting is not just a study of ideas, it's also a study of people and who you choose to trust and why you trust them.

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
No, lol, I've resolved my issues a long time ago, I know who is who, and what is what. That sort of thing often takes alot of time and research as well as being in the right place at the right time. I can't change your mind on that anymore. People make up their minds pretty quick one way or the other on who to side with on the internet. It's fine.

Treasure hunting is not just a study of ideas, it's also a study of people and who you choose to trust and why you trust them.

Whom to "trust" and/or "side with" has absolutely nothing to do with my questions to You. I Asked about YOUR actions, and apparently your Answer is to deflect all responsibility for your own actions to "others".

As I said, I am a patient observer. And I believe your non-answer is an answer in itself.

Thanks for replying, and good luck.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You sounding pretty demanding. I know of many people who won't listen to an answer unless they hear they want to hear. So I will have to tell you tommorrow.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
You sounding pretty demanding. I know of many people who won't listen to an answer unless they hear they want to hear. So I will have to tell you tommorrow.

Don't lose any sleep over it, I'm not. I've moved on. The answer was easy to see.

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And So,,,

Taking a Hint from Mdog , I moved off out of the Cookes Range and into the San Luis Valley of Colorado , to seek the
French Trappers Lost Gold Hoard just East of Monte Vista Co.

I did find the French Stone Monuments they set up to mark their Cache , but I did not dig it out .

Why not ?

well , within two days of my arrival on site , a Village of Travel Trailers moved in and set up a Base Camp .

As well , two of those Big High Top style camper Vans were Parked within 45 yards of the Cache for about a Week .

Oh well ,,,

Pictures to come folks , but for right now , a Picture of a Meteorite from an Impact Zone in Wyoming .
It seems I find Meteorites everywhere I stopped .

This area was covered in scattered Meteorite Chunks ,

the Art to finding an impact Zone is eyeing out a sink in a Landscape .

Meterorite Impact Zone 004.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Sink is just past my Pathfinder in the above Picture , can you see the lay of the Land and
Make out the Sink ?

All around my Pathfinder , all over the Surface of the Ground , are Pieces of Meteorites .

I guess those are a Type of Treasure to some people .

A Waterfall in Colorado is next . Meterorite Impact Zone 001.JPG

Attachments

• Meterorite Impact Zone 003.JPG
    Meterorite Impact Zone 003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colorado after my Locating of Mdog's French Trapper's Cache , this is near Crested Butte Colorado .

My Campsite for a few days .

Crested Butte Co 002.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From atop the Rockies , Near Blue Mesa , where once , during a Blizzard ,
I almost flew off the Road and into this Crevasse .

A friend of mine did Die on this Road and near here , back in 1990 .

Pa---tweeeeeeee ,,, SPLAT DEAD !

Must have been an exciting way to Die , I know I got excited when I almost went over the edge ,, wet myself I did .

colorado blue mesa 012.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread