OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not easy to "read" Spanish/Mexican treasure maps. They have the same basic elements in their manufacturing, but change only in some details which make them unique to specific families or to specifics royal or not treasure map makers.
I studied Spanish treasure maps for a long time, and I can tell you for certain how they are very tricky and sometimes undecipherable if few clues are not added to the maps.
Sometime Spanish treasure maps can tell a mining history for a region over the years, and how descendants of the first miners of that region have went along with their mining operations. I believe I wrote in one thread about the Peralta's mining operations they have in about one century timeframe.
Now, if you believe you know to read Spanish/Mexican treasure maps, then maybe you have to think it again. They are not drawing exact shapes of canyons, rivers and another landmarks from the region of interest, but they have chosen random rows of rocks from that area, at the will and imagination of every map maker.
IMHO there has only been 7 map makers in all of the human history .

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made you look silly that time. 😁
lol... if i know where it is ,then how does that make me look silly ... i am not the one poking for clues i am not even hunting for the LDM any more ,i don't need to ..

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
what i look and act like does not change what i have found ..
😁 ok BB 🎉👍

I do ask that you stop putting words in my mouth ….. hard to talk when you do that, so if you want to talk with me, that needs to stop.

Until next time, take care 👍
Idahodutch

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
😁 ok BB 🎉👍

I do ask that you stop putting words in my mouth ….. hard to talk when you do that, so if you want to talk with me, that needs to stop.

Until next time, take care 👍
Idahodutch
sorry i am not trying to convert anyone ,...lol my point of thread is simple i know a man named Jose Garcia now he has a common name as well , but his grandma makes the hottest pickled onions that side of the line . and she was 102 and still making them .. her maiden name was Gonzales ,now when she talked around the dinner table everyone listened with respect ...and that old bird knew more then the legend does today !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread