Permission, the other way around.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
A friend stopped by today with his wife. They deer hunt one of my timbers. This was part of a thank you gift for letting them bow & shotgun hunt (and camp). Very nice thought. Also included a large selection of ring bologna, summer sausage, jerky, beef sticks, cheeses and curds.
I wasn’t expecting anything. Let’s say I really appreciate their thoughtfulness.

Attachments

• IMG_2449.jpeg
    IMG_2449.jpeg
    835.2 KB · Views: 18

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A friend stopped by today with his wife. They deer hunt one of my timbers. This was part of a thank you gift for letting them bow & shotgun hunt (and camp). Very nice thought. Also included a large selection of ring bologna, summer sausage, jerky, beef sticks, cheeses and curds.
I wasn’t expecting anything. Let’s say I really appreciate their thoughtfulness.
Well wasn't that a great surprise, some real genuine folks still out in the world.

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for them your guests that you allow to hunt your property Every hunter, metal detector, fisherman, hiker, should take a lesson from them on how to show appreciation to be able to access land to pursue a hobby Thanks for posting A nice encouraging post to show some people still have some class

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread