Phony treasure hunters

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh. :

I thought it was directed at me. You quoted me and then refered to "you". I was mistaken.

So to whom were you referring to when you said you?
Look again at my first post no one was quoted.. I was just talking about an experience I had. "you"... as in people in general ...not you as in you .... it's not all about you you know lol.....

No more questions until you pay me the $20 you owe me lol

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look again at my first post no one was quoted.. I was just talking about an experience I had. "you"... as in people in general ...not you as in you .... it's not all about you you know lol.....

No more questions until you pay me the $20 you owe me lol

I read what you wrote. You referred to me as "you" after quoting me. If you were not referring to me by writing "you" after quoting me then you should have said so by using the words "other people" or something that could not be construed as referring to me. But, that's not the path you chose.

I studied English Composition for 14 years.You own me $60. Thanks.
I'm sorry that You chose to feel way that You do.

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read what you wrote. You referred to me as "you" after quoting me. If you were not referring to me by writing "you" after quoting me then you should have said so by using the words "other people" or something that could not be construed as referring to me. But, that's not the path you chose.

I studied English Composition for 14 years.You own me $60. Thanks.
I'm sorry that You chose to feel way that You do.

Again there are no quotes in my first post. And it wasn't directed at you . You just assumed it was ..How does that make you feel ?

I only owe you $40 . You still haven't paid me 20

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see what you're saying now. It was because you said that people should call people out. My post disagreed with your post so this is why you thought I was quoting you.. I apologize I'm a little slow today.lol I was thinking to myself what the heck is this guy talking about.. I thought for a moment you were suffering from delusions because I literally did not quote you. You'll have to forgive me even though my post did apply to you it wasn't directed at you personally. Again you'll have to forgive me my IQ is below average. It's a good thing that academics has nothing to do with intellect I would be screwed lol

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I was new on here I posted a cpl pics of finds or finds over a period of a month because someone doubted I found what I said. I had been averaging $5+ in clad per day so posted a pic of over $100 in clad I found that month and the guy still doubted me.. I have a new Equinox and have found over $200 in clad with it but I take pictures so bad it isn't worth posting them.

There is on guy on here that shows the same finds about every three months and he always has more jewelry than I find in a year.. Yep sometimes he even finds it in November in the lake at 30 degrees. He finds more in 2 hours than I find in a honey hole.. I get kinda tired of the BS too but if it makes him happy so what. I also think the dude is trying to promote his favorite brand of detector. There a few guys on here that are always posting nonsense and think they are funny or clever but it's only funny to them.. If they are that dumb why call them out it would go ever their head anyway.

When I 1st got in to detecting on a regular basis this site was invaluable for info. Some of the old timers that taught me so much and I always read everything they posted because they knew the pluses and minuses of the different detectors. Then there were and still are the blowhards that don't really have a clue.

I don't mind a moderator cautioning me on something if I was borderline on the rules. It happened once and I cannot remember what for but it may have been mentioning something I wasn't supposed to mention.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I sure you use a foot rub if you dont mind.

Are you trying to say you would like a foot rub from another man ?. Sorry I don't fly the rainbow flag .. may I suggest a local gay bar :occasion14:[/QUOTE]

what the heck does ones sexual preference have to do with wanting a foot rub. These dogs are 16.5 size with many miles on them, I like to make sure there is some power behind it.

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet you like Power behind it. It's okay, you don't need to explain yourself..

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mikebourgeois, I gotcha. I remember the first silver quarter I ever found, I can still see the picture in my head.

Ladies and gentlemen, if I EVER find a silver quarter (the eleventh summer without finding one) I will post the darn thing and I want lots of comments and a banner.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Ladies and gentlemen, if I EVER find a silver quarter (the eleventh summer without finding one) I will post the darn thing and I want lots of comments and a banner.

Sounds good, and I hope you do. Now go out and get some Gold and Silver.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time I dig a gold object, I experience emotions of euphoria. I am high and dizzy with endorphins flooding every cell of my body. Then, I look closer and find its another Crap gold filled or gold plated object. Nothing like dealing with the 5 stages of grief in 60 seconds! Gotta love this hobby!

That is what is all about Ammoman. Have a drawer full of gold, have never sold a piece but darn it I want more — or at least the thrill of thinking for a few seconds that I got it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions