Photos Finds and Prizes

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Re: Photo's Find's and Prizes

Hey Mac, it was a great time had by all, and it was great to meet you and Shiloh,all the nights we talked in chat , i never dreamed we would get the chance to meet and hunt and have such a good time, hats off to Bobby (BEF), truly inspiring for me, and i know now what Shelly would have wanted me to do, i have what i like to call an intuition, and it runs in the family, was always afraid of it , but i know now that i must embrace it and share it with my family and friends, and this for me is the start of a new journey down a road that God only knows how long or where it will take me, but its a trip that i must take....and i know that with friends like all the good people i met this weekend that Shelly is with me and will guide me to fulfill my destination
Limo Bob

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida

ocalasix said:
yeah indeed bob!! i find myself day dreaming at work of the weekend and Ally(maria) says alot wish it was the weekend again..that was my first , definitely not my last hunt!! and glad to have found folks i can truly call friends/family !! And looking forward to meeting up with ya soon bob , and the same goes for all of ya here our door is always open if your ever here in gator country!!..gregg

Its like your reading my mind Gregg, i feel exactly the same way, and we will be on the hunt again for sure, and soon......i have a lot of work to do...
Just a little something that came to me at 2am
the fruits of our labor will taste so sweet and there will be enough for all to eat , so grab your hat and take your seat , to the treasure coast thats where we'll meet, with satellite images to show us the way, we'll plan it by night and hunt it by day , and to our family and friends we will make our way, to share all the treasure that comes on that day...................................................AHOY ..............................Limo Bob

gargamel

Greenie
Aug 15, 2008
Elba, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger

Hey Bob, great little ditty there. It was a pleasure to meet you at the hunt, hope you had as much fun as I did. Yeah, maybe next time we meet it could at a beach hunt...sand, sun, wind, 99 degrees, friends...who could ask for anything more? Me, I might need some "Lite" refreshments if it gets that hot....Seriously, thanks for coming, see you real soon. GOD BLESS.
Mel

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

scubatreasure said:
ocalasix said:
yeah indeed bob!! i find myself day dreaming at work of the weekend and Ally(maria) says alot wish it was the weekend again..that was my first , definitely not my last hunt!! and glad to have found folks i can truly call friends/family !! And looking forward to meeting up with ya soon bob , and the same goes for all of ya here our door is always open if your ever here in gator country!!..gregg

Its like your reading my mind Gregg, i feel exactly the same way, and we will be on the hunt again for sure, and soon......i have a lot of work to do...
Just a little something that came to me at 2am
the fruits of our labor will taste so sweet and there will be enough for all to eat , so grab your hat and take your seat , to the treasure coast thats where we'll meet, with satellite images to show us the way, we'll plan it by night and hunt it by day , and to our family and friends we will make our way, to share all the treasure that comes on that day...................................................AHOY ..............................Limo Bob

I love it!!

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

definitely has a good ring to it!!..didin't know you were a PT song writer too!!! WTg...talk to you over the weekend bob..gregg

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Such a pleasure to meet you, Scuba! :icon_sunny: Take care and hope to see you again at another hunt! :thumbsup:

Nana :)

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida

It was a pleasure meeting you to Nana, and great to see such a nice couple who love and support each others Hobby hats off to Charlie....Aces in my book :thumbsup:

I must say Nana you and River Rat are the digginest women i ever met, i just hope that i can keep up with you too on the next hunt :icon_sunny:

Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great meeting you. Ever get down to South Florida, PM me. Can set up some hunts with those you met from West Palm Beach.

OP
OP
scubatreasure

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida

Gypsy huntress said:
Great meeting you. Ever get down to South Florida, PM me. Can set up some hunts with those you met from West Palm Beach.

Thanks Gypsy Huntress will do and please you do the same ,i just came back from Sanibel Island and OMG it was like the people on the beach had gold jewelery contest going on, and they were all pie eyed , didn't get to detect but I'm going back for sure....a bunch of wealthy northerners from NJ and I'm sure they lost tons of stuff over the years ,they come back to the same condo place every year...called the moorings looks like a good spot to detect if anyone ever gets over there...oh and thank ken for letting me get my picture taken with the Spanish helmet everyone loves that shot of me...... :thumbsup:
Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread