Pics Added: Three weekends with a total of 9 hours, 6 Gold and 1 HGE Ring.

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I haven’t posted my finds for about three weeks. This is what I found three weekends ago.
  • A 14k Gold Jogging Charm
  • 14k Gold ID Bracelet chain (1/2 of the chain part only, with clasp)
  • 14k Gold child’s ID Bracelet
  • 14k HGE (Heavy Gold Electroplate) Ring with a huge ruby looking stone sounded by what has to be fake diamonds.

Two weekend ago I found a 9 gram unmarked Gold bangle bracelet, textured and angle cut in a diamond pattern, with red oxide dots spaced along the edge. I found it in Compton CA. and it was eyeballed just as my coil was about to pass over it. One of my better finds if I say so myself.

I only stopped hunt to hunt the place because I saw a tractor parked on a soccer field with a scrapping set-up. I thought the field was in the process of being scrapped. But after a closer look, I noticed it looked more like a detaching operation.

And this pass weekend found a 14k Gold loupe earring with diamond looking stones. I also found a large women’s Gold ring marked 10k CZ, it has what must be a cluster of CZ stones on it.

HH and Good Luck.

Upvote 0

Ratman

Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ant I've never hunted the park you mentioned . I hunt all over Los Angeles but don't worry cause I don't hunt for low conductors ( Gold ) . Just silver coins ! You've found some nice pieces of gold there bud and that really shows in your pics . Congrats and keep up the killer finds ! ;D ;D ;D

azmetaldetector

Sep 22, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites MXT Pro
Keep posting pics...
Personally, I loathe the posts that don't have any pictures. Even if it's clad and junk, it just makes the post more enjoyable.......

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your old posting format works best for me, Ant. ;D ;)

Awesome finds as usual! Just remember that posts and photos like yours are our motivators! ;)

Keep 'em coming! I very much appreciate you taking the time. :)

Nana

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ant,

Those pictures are great. It looks like you grabbed a handfull of treasure out of a treasure chest. I don't find much gold so its always nice to see. Keep posting pictures.

Rob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread