Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Any pics from the cookout? Im feeling better at age 61 as I walked 10 miles across the deep swamp with some nice people from the FTA. I will get my SS check soon hopefully and not be in such a desperate position. I wish could have been there . Hello to Aquanut and Salvor6 and the rest of the gang. And TY vor with the offer to help. Please post some pics from the cookout.
I havent read up on the Nokta yet but are you implying that it can differentiate between gold and lead underground?

Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drive on 1-75 everyday, and seeing those big piles of dirt, make me swoon. I wonder what is in there. I live nearby and have found so much in my own yard, I just wonder what is below that dirt. I would volunteer to dig those holes for free. :) BDD, I hope you get your permit soon. From one mastiff fan, to another, good luck!!!

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need for a link. All you need to know is that it is made in Istanbul, Turkey (the high tech capital of the world) and has a "space age" read out. Reminds me of the screens they had on The Jetsons....or was it Lost in Space?

Attachments

• warning Will Robinson.jpg
    warning Will Robinson.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 280

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...ECS please don't post any more on this thread unless you have something positive to add. As per the recommendation of the moderator of this forum. We well know your opinion and now let BDD do his thing without any negative criticism from you and VOR Very Obese ******).

As has been said many times, if you don't have anything positive to contribute to this thread you are free to just move along instead of reprimanding and insulting others.

If I didn't know better, I would think that you are calling me FAT!

8-)

Last edited:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
I think he meant "obtuse" but it's his call. Name calling is forbidden on this forum. Go Dog, hope you
find a cavity.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he meant "obtuse" but it's his call. Name calling is forbidden on this forum. Go Dog, hope you
find a cavity.

I think you're right. Obtuse works for me.
8-)

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Any pics from the cookout? Im feeling better at age 61 as I walked 10 miles across the deep swamp with some nice people from the FTA. I will get my SS check soon hopefully and not be in such a desperate position. I wish could have been there . Hello to Aquanut and Salvor6 and the rest of the gang. And TY vor with the offer to help. Please post some pics from the cookout.
I havent read up on the Nokta yet but are you implying that it can differentiate between gold and lead underground?

The cookout is this coming weekend. Come on up. We are still trying to learn what the Nokta can do and not do.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I drive on 1-75 everyday, and seeing those big piles of dirt, make me swoon. I wonder what is in there. I live nearby and have found so much in my own yard, I just wonder what is below that dirt. I would volunteer to dig those holes for free. :) BDD, I hope you get your permit soon. From one mastiff fan, to another, good luck!!!

I am not sure which piles of dirt you are talking about but there are plenty of them out there. I have some out where I live that were part of a Native American site. It was also the site of an old town. There are now huge piles of dirt that will soon become a new neighborhood. That's called "progress". The I-75 overpass is going thru some changes. They just laid down some new sod right over a couple of possible treasure spots. We just showed one of our mastiffs at a show in central Florida. More ribbons to stuff in some box.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No need for a link. All you need to know is that it is made in Istanbul, Turkey (the high tech capital of the world) and has a "space age" read out. Reminds me of the screens they had on The Jetsons....or was it Lost in Space?

So I guess your implying that the Nokta device can't be any good because it is made in Turkey. Would it be better if it was made in China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, USA, Germany, or where ever else you deem worthy. Do you have any first hand experience with one of these units? What do you base your opinion on? As far as how the screen looks, the pic I put on here was taken with a camera on site right about at dark and is a little out of focus. It looks much better in person. Just more negativity from our resident "voice of reason". BTW-where do you consider the "high tech capital of the world" to be?

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
find a cavity.

If I find a cavity I hope it is almost full of gold and silver. I will let you know what happens on this particular site.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am trying to find out from the moderators or administrators as to what happened to all the pictures on this thread. I think it may have become overloaded.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to find out from the moderators or administrators as to what happened to all the pictures on this thread. I think it may have become overloaded.

Are your pictures hosted here or somewhere else. We haven't touched them as far as edits...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Are your pictures hosted here or somewhere else. We haven't touched them as far as edits...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

I don't know anything about the hosting question. I do know that a night or so ago the whole thread disappeared for awhile. When it came back on the pictures were gone and so were all the likes. It wasn't anything I could have done. Kind of strange if you ask me. Why does it say attachment with a number where every picture was? Maybe it is getting too controversial. vor-What do you think is going on?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I do know that a night or so ago the whole thread disappeared for awhile. When it came back on the pictures were gone and so were all the likes... Kind of strange if you ask me... Maybe it is getting too controversial...What do you think is going on?
Methinks someone doth protested too much!

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello BDD
Not a clue on the site errors. I, too, noticed inconsistencies when trying to post images. My guess would be some sort of "spirit" or other unexplained phenomenon. After all, this target/thread has been exposed to dowsing, LRLs, dirt suckers and no telling what else.

In regards to the Nokta, I do not know the instrument first hand but I have read technical specs and reviews on it. I think you know why I don't wish to comment further.

But I hope it works for you.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know sorry....

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Methinks someone doth protested too much!

Who do you think protested, whom did they protest to, and what did they protest about? I haven't protested to anyone.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If some of my pictures were inappropriate then just delete those pics. If my showing pics of government vehicles was wrong then just delete those pics. If I posted too many pics then just delete some of the ones that were republished because of posts being quoted. It seems like kind of a heavy hand came down on this thread as all the pics were deleted and at the same time 200 plus likes are now gone. Why? I have asked the moderators and have asked the administrators and have not received an answer as to what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread