Place to post pics of peoples pets (say that 5 times fast)

odinthedog

Feb 7, 2007
Here are my red-eared sliders:
turtles.JPG

cosmic

Dec 31, 2006
Watseka, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core, X pointer, Sunrays
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Aura gaurding my cons.. Her freind from the yard!!!

Attachments

• gggggggggggggggggg.JPG
    gggggggggggggggggg.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 461
  • ggg.JPG
    ggg.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 457

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some beautiful pets and you can tell most of them are no longer animals but family members. That picture of the turtles doing a threesome kinda' scared me for a minute but I got over it. They have a word for that but I don't speak french. ;) Monty

odinthedog

Feb 7, 2007
I call it menage a twurtle. :P

They stack themselves like that, then they 'slide' off each other if a person comes near. Hence the name 'sliders'. We have four now and sometimes all four are stacked up with the new little guy on top. I've theorised that when stacked up they can better see predators coming. They're fun pets. Each year around Mother's Day (I kid you not) the two females venture out into the yard and dig nests and bury their eggs. Haven't had any babies, yet.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son has a large mixed breed black and white long haired dog that looks like Mrs. Orblanco's dog a lot. The old dog has been very gentle and lets the grandkids roll all over him and wrestle with him. Last night my son was preparing for bed and saw the dog chewing on something so he went over with his bare foot and pushed on whatever it was to see if it was harmfull. The dog took offense and nearly bit his toe off! First time he ever even growled at anyone in his 4 years. Son may have to have surgery on his toe as it severed a tendon! Just remember folks, those cuddly pets are all wild by nature so be careful and don't make stupid mistakes like he did. He admits it was his fault as he walked up behind him and the dog just thought something was stealing his food and the bite was just a natural reflex to protect his property. Monty

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Just love this thread,keep em comin. That is a sharp looking rock PBK, I got to thinking about how you knew it was a boy,then it came to me what a no brainer,with your grand powers of identification Im sure you have no trouble sexing granite...Shoot

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Im sure glad to see people still postin pics of their pets! I think we all love seeing em. This is Dirty Gertie, a boxer who lives up the road from work. She has been & maybe still is being abused, when I first saw her coming around back in November she was skin & bones. She wouldnt allow anybody to touch her, she still cringes when we pet her head, she would grab any scraps we threw her & run away. I bring bags of dog food to work & feed her every day, she now is waiting for me when I get there every morning & as you can see is finaly looking quite healthy. She waits outside the shop all day long & hangs out with us during our breaks, its cool to see her finaly acting like a normal dog, jumping & playing with us. She likes all of us & will let us pet her but she realy loves me, tries to climb up on my lap when Im sitting down, realy is a sweet dog. I know my lab would love her & get along with her but I dont want to take her home unless I know for a fact she is being abused by her owner, if I can confirm this she will have a good, loving home with us! So..........I will continue to feed her daily & give her love until I know fer sure.

Attachments

• Dirty Gertie.jpg
    Dirty Gertie.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 394
  • dirty gertie2.jpg
    dirty gertie2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 384

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois
Jett is 3 and is the ticked German Shorthair Pointer (bottom dog in the photo). His mom is Remi (also GSHP,name is short for Remington) and she is all Liver and 6 years old. We also have a cat named Harley. All black, 8 years old, and camera shy! You know how some cats are! ;)
Thanks for looking,

99Brown

Oh, and that is me in the photo being mugged by them. They love their daddy!!

Attachments

• DSCN4635.JPG
    DSCN4635.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 369

Rockfshr

May 22, 2005
Hampton Roads VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a picture of my wimpy dog,don't let a firecracker go off within a 1/2 mile you wont see her for hours. :)

IMG_0026.jpg

dogbit

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2004
OK, Here's my gaggle of house bums. The yellow Lab's Madio, the Black's Odin and the cats are Gracie May(gray furball) and Rocko(Handsome and distinguished tabby)Both cats were strays the wife adopted, Madio was my wifes first Valentines Day present for me and Odin was given to me by my niece. Madio's a good pheasant hunter and hopefully Odin will train well also. I'll find out this spring and summer. As you can see they're all a bunch of lazy good-for-nothings who lay around sleeping all day. Don't I envy them. ;D

Attachments

• Picture 409.jpg
    Picture 409.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 350
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF1211.JPG
    DSCF1211.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 351
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 357

Daisy

Apr 16, 2006
Ontario, Canada
AAHHHHHH! So cute!!! Great furkids everyone!
Dogbit - your Rocko could be my Fatmandoo's twin! Too weird!
Mighty - Gerty looks like she just had a litter. She's a little saggy. ;)

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Here are mine. The Doberman's name is Koda. He's one of the nicest natured dogs you could meet and eager to please. He's our second Dobie. The next one is Daisy. She's a mutt, but the chow in her comes out the most. Her mother was a full-blooded chow, but we don't know what the father was. She likes water, and likes to hunt. And she doesn't make normal dog sounds. She makes talking noises...a lot. It's hilarious. We can tease and pick at her, and she'll fuss right back at us. She's less than half the size of Koda, but can hold her own when the playing gets rough. Daisy is 12, Koda is 2 1/2. We don't have kids, so these are our youngins'.

Attachments

• IMG_0483.JPG
    IMG_0483.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 308

Cheryl

Nov 28, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
OK, here are mine. The first is Mittens who was a stray dropped at the church where we attend. About 3 more litters dropped off in the 1 1/2 years since, Just about everybody, at church, who wants a cat has one. The second picture is Tigger, got her at the Humane Society. And then there is Scraggles. She got her name from when my husband said she looked scraggly when we first saw her at SICSA.

Attachments

• tiggerA.jpg
    tiggerA.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 305
  • mittensA.jpg
    mittensA.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 273
  • scragglesA.jpg
    scragglesA.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 270

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread