Plastic gold vial

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met a gentleman at the gas station yesterday that sells dredge parts.We got chatting and he was telling me about a spot he was sampling and wanted show me the gold.He pulled from his pocket a tubular plastic object that had a pepsi lid(the screw on type)he opened up and showed me some very impressive nuggets but I was mor impressed with the bottle.He said this is a coke bottle before they blow them up.Well at first I didnt understand what he meant,but it finally sunk in!Unfortunatly I didnt ask where he got them,I guess a bootling works.He did say you could drive over it and it wouldnt break!!I need some!!!

Upvote 0

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work in a hospital. I will take some pics of different bottles/vials I have access to and post them if you guys are really wanting some vials. Post here and I will get on it.

greywolf

Aug 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Bounty HunterIV, Bounty Hunter QD II
If anyone has a family member or yourself use any meds. rather than putting the empty in the trash.peel the labels off and use the pill bottles..The ones I get are amber color but you can see thru them with a twist off cap. most are about an inch in diameter and close to three inch's long. RECYCLE them . Why buy it if it is in the Med. cabinet.

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
kuger said:
I am surprised nobody has marketed those in the mining/prospecting industry.I just think those are the cats meow.
Thanks to Miner Matt, I now know what they're called and will hopefully be able to source some. Thanks, Matt!

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PLEASE let me know when you can get them!!!I should get a commission!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a couple of clear vials that are thick, heavy duty plastic that I can get plenty of at my work. Let me know if anyone wants some. They both are liquid tight and wont leak.

Attachments

• Nicki Camera 1-30-08 005.jpg
    Nicki Camera 1-30-08 005.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 825
  • Nicki Camera 1-30-08 006.jpg
    Nicki Camera 1-30-08 006.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 828

greywolf

Aug 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Wow I filled one like that this morning..................at the hospital for my doctor...lol lol

greywolf

Aug 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
No! Just the annual test to make sure the parts are working ok.

May 31, 2008
I found someone that is selling the vials you are looking for but they are more than a dollar. You can get the bottle for $10.00 which isn't to bad but he is charging another $5.00 for shipping for each. I bought one my self but at that price one is all I could buy. He said that you can even drive a car over them and nothing would happen and that they will last a life time. At $15.00 I think I will just take his word for it LOL. I hope this helps. Here is his E-Mail Address. [email protected]

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BountyHunter0303 said:
Here is a Picture he sent me of the bottle.
Thats them.I guess somebody has beat me to marketing them!Thanks!!!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man thanks guys!!I had all but given up on finding them!!You guys breathed new life into my search!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread