Plastic gold vial

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met a gentleman at the gas station yesterday that sells dredge parts.We got chatting and he was telling me about a spot he was sampling and wanted show me the gold.He pulled from his pocket a tubular plastic object that had a pepsi lid(the screw on type)he opened up and showed me some very impressive nuggets but I was mor impressed with the bottle.He said this is a coke bottle before they blow them up.Well at first I didnt understand what he meant,but it finally sunk in!Unfortunatly I didnt ask where he got them,I guess a bootling works.He did say you could drive over it and it wouldnt break!!I need some!!!

Upvote 0

eileen_worth

Aug 23, 2008
I am scaerdof dropping glass vile but my excberance I live shingletown and had my vile of gold in the car so I could show people. Well it froze and broke!! never recoved any of it and had to start all over again!!! Also I was thinking those little plastic shampoo,conditioner,and lotion bottles from hotels might work good when your out in the feild, they are plastic and bigger than vials, easier to get the gold into!!!

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats them!!!You are right ,you came to the rescue!!!Man they are pricey though!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread