Pointless Things To Go See In The Superstitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
superstition mnt markers are not old most were put up in the last sixty years,and especially tree markers avoid them altogether, most of the trees aren't old enough to mean anything exept confusion,np

Another misconception np. There are trees here in Arizona that have been hoot owled and marked in Arizona. One we found near Happy Camp led us to the "key hole."
The only confusion one experiences is the non-experienced treasure hunter.

Ellie Baba

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
roadrunner ,im the wr ong person to ask,i dpnt believe in the Dutchman story.and beside theres been a lot of people want to pay to have that garbage tested,they refused,np

You are right about one thing np...You are the wrong person to ask.

Ellie Baba

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
if you find the two monuments at bluff springs,tear them down and put two new ones up,they have already been replaced 100times.np

True treasure hunters will never destroy signs or monuments. Telling people to tear them down means the real ones nearby may be destroyed accidentally.

Ellie Baba

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
if you find the hearts and crosses at la barge canyon, and labarge box,dont think you found anything ,their not important,np

You should allow people to form their own opinions. My opinion disagrees with yours and I reject your opinion.

Ellie Baba

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EB

You have a powerful " come back " .

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
remember you can always tell fresh drinking water,when you can see the animals drinking out of it .np

Np, shame on you! I would like to take you to a tank at the base of Grayback Peak and drink to your heart's content. Yes, the animals drink this water, however their systems are able to filter the feces and urine from their systems and no harm done. If folks believe this statement and drink from a water source as you suggest they may become very, very ill. You will mar your reputation.

Ellie Baba

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ellie baba,thank you for your grading of my posts,if you were a true treasure hunter, you would be treasure hunting instead of spending your time trying to tell every one else how great you are,tell us ,what does it feel like to find a treasure,oh, that's right because your hunting around the superstitions, your on the right site,because there is nothing to see,its all useless.np

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
teds paintings and the stone tablets and if you have a Dutchman map with clues your already lost,theres no hope, just do everybody a favor,keep walking.np

NP,

You should do everyone a favor and let them decide for themselves. You did; why don't you get lost and we can look for your mine (in a hundred years).

Ellie Baba

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ellie baba,thank you for your grading of my posts,if you were a true treasure hunter, you would be treasure hunting instead of spending your time trying to tell every one else how great you are,tell us ,what does it feel like to find a treasure,oh, that's right because your hunting around the superstitions, your on the right site,because there is nothing to see,its all useless.np

Funny we have never heard or seen anything you found, despite so many people asking.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whats really funny is I have proven my theory, and shown the whole world that the stone tablets are to be used in the spirit mountain area,and I still have to give advice to people in the supes even when I know they will never find anything there?np

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread