Pointless Things To Go See In The Superstitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
sgtfda,there could be an old covered shaft there some were ,maybe blm fence it off for that reason.np

The only digging done in the area was by backhoe on and off the past 60 years looking for treasure. There has never been a mine located there according to AZ Mining Docs.

Ellie B

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
ellie baba,thank you for your grading of my posts,if you were a true treasure hunter, you would be treasure hunting instead of spending your time trying to tell every one else how great you are,tell us ,what does it feel like to find a treasure,oh, that's right because your hunting around the superstitions, your on the right site,because there is nothing to see,its all useless.np

I am not grading your posts...I am responding to your comments/opinions. We are not hunting in the Soups my friend, not yet. We must make a deal with the powers that be.

By the way, I have never stopped treasure hunting. Even now we are tightening the noose on an old friend we like to call El Cobollo". Everything happens when it is supposed to, can't force it, patience was a tough one for me to grapple with. We are getting our targets lined up, property owner contracts are in the works, specially designed GPR equipment with experienced world pro operators have been procured. We must line up all of our ducks and plan this all out rationally.

Arizona has no treasure trove laws on the books; it is considered chattel. If found on private property the law states that if the owner of the cache (chattel) is identified it must be held by the state until the owner has been notified. By law no finder's fee is required. If the owner can not be identified then the disposition of the cache belongs to us (both the property owner(s) and the recovery team). We still will be bombarded with numerous law suits filed by groups and/or individuals who believe the treasure belongs to them. We have a great team of attorneys on retainer for this purpose.

We have all agreed that we may not have any rights to this cache! We walk into this situation with eyes wide open. Any thing found on state or federal lands would be next to impossible to keep. Try to take it by secret...good luck, someone always spills the beans, people will brag and boast, especially when drinking.

I for one do not want to spend the rest of my years in prison.

Ellie B

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny we have never heard or seen anything you found, despite so many people asking.

Somero, this comment violates our rules, it implies your calling Peralta a liar. Do not do this.....

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ellie baba,your right about the walls being used for livestock ,plus at certain times of the year they would move them all the way up to horse mesa,if you ever get the chance ,when the water is low, go to horse mesa dam, and across on the other side you can see all the cliff dwellings that are now covered with water. thank you .np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ellie baba,going up the canyon to horse mesa theres an ancient single trail that Geronimo used to get to the top of horse mesa,to hide from the gov. theres a similar trail that goes through the caballo mnts to the jornada del muerto that victorio used for same reasons and this trail runs all the way to the three rivers area, across the mnts to the Mescalero reservation.np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
ellie baba,going up the canyon to horse mesa theres an ancient single trail that Geronimo used to get to the top of horse mesa,to hide from the gov. theres a similar trail that goes through the caballo mnts to the jornada del muerto that victorio used for same reasons and this trail runs all the way to the three rivers area, across the mnts to the Mescalero reservation.np

NP,

I have never seen any historical evidence that Geronimo was ever in the Superstition Mountains including, what is said to be, his own book.

Can you tell us your source for that story?:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper, so I take you have never been to the real skull cave.np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper,Ithought you read his book.np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cactusjumper,Ithought you read his book.np

NP,

I have read a number of books that tell the story of Skull Cave. Have you read the Mike Burns (Hoomothya) manuscript? He was a young Yavapai Indian, and was present at the massacre. I have also read a number of other Yavapai accounts of the incident. Included in my sources are Carlos Montezuma (Wassaja) and "Surviving Conquest" byTimothy Bratz.

What's your source?

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper,I went to this site with Philip cassadore during a ceremony ,and im pretty sure he knew what he was talking about.np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
I am always surprised by your library contents...

Donald,

My wife often says the same thing. You might ask Roy about my library. He and Beth visited us after the last Rendezvous. It's not really large, but it has good quality. If you're ever in town, give us a call.

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper,i just said that's who I went up there with.np

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
cactusjumper,i just said that's who I went up there with.np

NP,

Sorry, forgot who I was talking to. To be clear, Mike Burns was there during the massacre. Not many people have been to the cave in recent years. When were the two of you there?

Did you also know his father, Chief Broken Arrow?

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread