Poll: Which would you rather find in a roll?

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
50/50 split right now-
My opinion is that both coins don't compare to the 90% Redskin coin(one day it will make it out of the continual spin in the coin counter)

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Prefer a 49ers half or a Ravens half if you ask me.

jarlbartar

Jan 3, 2012
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since the Packers arent there I could really care less, but I will pick the Giants because they have made an amazing run and have a murderers row for a defensive front.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being an avid soccer nut (fitba) I have to go with the 90% New England one seeing that I live here. But sorry to say I'll be watching Fitba. :laughing9: :laughing9:

antlerman23

Jun 6, 2011
Rochester Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Fisher F2 (DD coil)
Whites Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jarlbartar said:
Well since the Packers arent there I could really care less, but I will pick the Giants because they have made an amazing run and have a murderers row for a defensive front.
+1 they also have a big fanbase so ill bet i could get more than melt for it! ;D

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am Steeler Fan so we still have 6 SB more than any other team but I want New England to win.

DW

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
No Jessica Alba Half? ;D

no its a madonna for the "half" time entertainment :icon_thumright:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Darth Walker said:
I am Steeler Fan so we still have 6 SB more than any other team but I want New England to win.

DW

No offense, I just don't like the Steelers cause of Rothlesberger even though he's a good player. Well, we know what he did when he had that mullet of hair and he had to settle some sexual assault lawsuit. Hey if he was innocent, he should've fought those charges all the way!! I just can't cheer for teams that have guys like that. Well, maybe cause I like the Ravens, that's why. LOL

If it had to be a team, I'd pick NE to win. I'm not a fan of Eli Manning. Eli looks like he's got Down Syndrome. I'm sure all the NYGiants fans are gonna rip on me for that one. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread