Poll: Which would you rather find in a roll?

50/50 split right now-
My opinion is that both coins don't compare to the 90% Redskin coin(one day it will make it out of the continual spin in the coin counter)

Prefer a 49ers half or a Ravens half if you ask me.

Well since the Packers arent there I could really care less, but I will pick the Giants because they have made an amazing run and have a murderers row for a defensive front.

Being an avid soccer nut (fitba) I have to go with the 90% New England one seeing that I live here. But sorry to say I'll be watching Fitba. :laughing9: :laughing9:

jarlbartar said:
Well since the Packers arent there I could really care less, but I will pick the Giants because they have made an amazing run and have a murderers row for a defensive front.
+1 they also have a big fanbase so ill bet i could get more than melt for it! ;D

I am Steeler Fan so we still have 6 SB more than any other team but I want New England to win.

DW

DigginThePast said:
No Jessica Alba Half? ;D

no its a madonna for the "half" time entertainment :icon_thumright:

Darth Walker said:
I am Steeler Fan so we still have 6 SB more than any other team but I want New England to win.

DW

No offense, I just don't like the Steelers cause of Rothlesberger even though he's a good player. Well, we know what he did when he had that mullet of hair and he had to settle some sexual assault lawsuit. Hey if he was innocent, he should've fought those charges all the way!! I just can't cheer for teams that have guys like that. Well, maybe cause I like the Ravens, that's why. LOL

If it had to be a team, I'd pick NE to win. I'm not a fan of Eli Manning. Eli looks like he's got Down Syndrome. I'm sure all the NYGiants fans are gonna rip on me for that one. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back