Detector(s) used
Library

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Sounds like a lot of fun, I can't wait to get some more details. I would love to meet all you folks. I wanted to go to CTH2 but just couldn't make it happen, maybe this time...

HH Charlie

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bridge End Farm said:
I'm with ya on that get a bunch of girls together and all you get is giggles giggles giggles all night ;D :D

Oh gosh, yeah... I never thought about that before (I don't have sisters, just my mom)
I definitely think that some peace & quiet will be in order after I've tucked in for the night....

Bran <><

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I am now dreaming of meeting every one again. Look out hugs are coming. Can't wait to start swinging. :hello2: :hello2:

Burdie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HUGS are what its all about!

Bobby yep thats the hole we had it going for awhile left it for lunch and came back to it ! Then Bran started his hole which last almost all night! Hehe!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
HUGS are what its all about!

Bobby yep thats the hole we had it going for awhile left it for lunch and came back to it ! Then Bran started his hole which last almost all night! Hehe!

I actually started my hole halfway through the afternoon, just trying to dig a railroad track part... and just sat there for a while, slowing digging with my hand trowel and pinpointer after I got it out... it's just that hardly anyone noticed at first that I kept on digging and digging, until it got huge. :D

Bran <><

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 more holes I found.....

Attachments

• DSCF0164.jpg
    DSCF0164.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 510
  • Daddys hole.JPG
    Daddys hole.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 504

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
When are we at least gonna know the town or where folks can stay as in hostel. I mean hotel lol

The Rat won't just stay anywhere and I know she isn't gonna camp unless you provide her with a tub and hot water right Judy :wink:

BTW will any game hunting season like deer rabbit etc (bow season) be going on then does any of you local yokels know? If I camp I'd like to harvest some fresh meat to cook if I have time.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
godisnum1 said:
Bridge End Farm said:
I'm with ya on that get a bunch of girls together and all you get is giggles giggles giggles all night ;D :D

Oh gosh, yeah... I never thought about that before (I don't have sisters, just my mom)
I definitely think that some peace & quiet will be in order after I've tucked in for the night....

Bran <><

Wake up Bran!!! You have been to my house....peace and quiet in a gypsy camp?....ROFL

And Bobby....that wasnt exactly giggle....it was outright laughing at you guys.....

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Gypsy Heart said:
godisnum1 said:
Bridge End Farm said:

Bran <><

Wake up Bran!!! You have been to my house....peace and quiet in a gypsy camp?....ROFL

And Bobby....that wasnt exactly giggle....it was outright laughing at you guys.....

mmmm how do I want to respond to this since I am not sure who you guys is
or what you might of heard to cause the outright laughing. mmmmmmmmmmmm

I think the best thing is to stay :-X and :-\

or another words quite :)

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Don't count your chickens yet,gang!There has been a big hiccup occur! When The next level of authority found out how big the group would be,they said the previous approval should not have been made.I have to jump through some hoops and submit some outlines and guidelines to be submitted to higher authority for final approval.That is in the process.They said it may take a week or ten days to find out for sure if approval will be granted or not (this level of authority said there was a good chance it would be granted).Bran go to work with the Big Guy and ask Him for help.They want no other contact from anyone at this time.Everyone keep their fingers crossed.I'll let you know something as soon as I know anything.If it is disapproved,you guys can run me out of town and the forum while I desparately try to find another location.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:
If you dont get approval there are going to be an awful lot of folks camping in your yard! :wink:

Can it be your yard too?? ;D

Bridge End Farm said:
The Rat won't just stay anywhere and I know she isn't gonna camp unless you provide her with a tub and hot water right Judy :wink:

You're right about that Bobby. 28 years of military "camping", really did it in for me.

:wink: RR

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
River Rat said:
Gypsy Heart said:
If you dont get approval there are going to be an awful lot of folks camping in your yard! :wink:

Bridge End Farm said:

You're right about that Bobby. 28 years of military "camping", really did it in for me.

Blahahahaha....trust me Judie....this yard is definately hunted out!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:
River Rat said:
Gypsy Heart said:

Bridge End Farm said:

Blahahahaha....trust me Judie....this yard is definately hunted out!

Nah, no hunting...just camping out. We know you hunted every last inch of your yard. :laughing9:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
warsawdaddy said:
Don't count your chickens yet,gang!There has been a big hiccup occur! When The next level of authority found out how big the group would be,they said the previous approval should not have been made.I have to jump through some hoops and submit some outlines and guidelines to be submitted to higher authority for final approval.That is in the process.They said it may take a week or ten days to find out for sure if approval will be granted or not (this level of authority said there was a good chance it would be granted).Bran go to work with the Big Guy and ask Him for help.They want no other contact from anyone at this time.Everyone keep their fingers crossed.I'll let you know something as soon as I know anything.If it is disapproved,you guys can run me out of town and the forum while I desparately try to find another location.

No matter what the outcome is, we will still love you, Daddy. :-*

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:

Oh yeah, good call... lol! :D

warsawdaddy said:
Bran go to work with the Big Guy and ask Him for help.They want no other contact from anyone at this time.Everyone keep their fingers crossed.I'll let you know something as soon as I know anything.If it is disapproved,you guys can run me out of town and the forum while I desparately try to find another location.

WSD, no worries my friend! I will definitely be in prayer over this hunt... and don't sweat it if it gets shot down! Something will get figured out, I'm sure... even if it's not at that site. :) I, for one, am thankful for you and all the effort you & ME are putting into this... and there's NO way that I would ever hold anything against ya'll. Thanks for everything guys... :thumbsup:

Bran <><

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Only if I can bring Guido & Vito ...

One to drive the limo & the other to keep an eye out ...

You never know It could be dangerous parts ... 8)

~ Nick ~

PS - Note to self ... upgrade bullet proof glass in limo ...

Hey Nick, You better brush up on your grillin' skills too...we might just have to have a little cook off :thumbsup:

HH Charlie

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Only if I can bring Guido & Vito ...

One to drive the limo & the other to keep an eye out ...

You never know It could be dangerous parts ... 8)

~ Nick ~

PS - Note to self ... upgrade bullet proof glass in limo ...

Hey Nick, You better brush up on your grillin' skills too...we might just have to have a little cook off :thumbsup:

HH Charlie

Gonna have to second this.... :thumbsup:
Don't wanna go and disappoint us now! ;D

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread