Possible MO Hunt

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless you've got a good curry sauce to go along with 'em... :thumbsup:

Bran <><

OP
OP
warsawdaddy

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Ok,after writing out 4 pages this wknd,the paperwork was submitted to the local guys this am.It will be 7-10 days to know if we have a hunt or not.The paperwork has to go out of town for revue,including references,and final disposition.So we are in a holding pattern for at least that long.Sorry.BTW,I was not able to get hold of ME22 so I went ahead and named it the 'Sho-Me Showdown' with the date of 9-11 Oct.That's it,my friends,now we wait.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Sho-Me Showdown! I like it! We'll wait and see and keep our fingers crossed! Thanks WSD! -Noodle

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HappyDance.gif

I like that name too :icon_thumleft:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know where I have been but this is the first time I saw this post! It is within "spittin" distance to me and sure I'll come! Heck, I'd come just to visit wdaddy if nothing else. You never know when you will need an Indian scout to check out the woods, right? (Inside joke). Monty

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Okay Daddy....we will wait and see what comes of it. Brian and I are sure excited about it! love ya!! ~hugs~

stretchmodel

Dec 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, S.D.
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys and gals, I would be interested if I can get out of school for that Friday before the hunt the sooner you have a date set the better. Look foward to seeing the rowdy bunch since I could not make the CTHIIhunt. Jim (aka)stretchmodel

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I guess since I just got the notice of this hunt, (my bad) I'll make an appearance, if it's
all right with y'all
who knows, maybe I'll find a couple of quarters LOL

Sniffer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread