Possible MO Hunt

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
warsawdaddy said:
Don't count your chickens yet,gang!There has been a big hiccup occur! When The next level of authority found out how big the group would be,they said the previous approval should not have been made.I have to jump through some hoops and submit some outlines and guidelines to be submitted to higher authority for final approval.That is in the process.They said it may take a week or ten days to find out for sure if approval will be granted or not (this level of authority said there was a good chance it would be granted).Bran go to work with the Big Guy and ask Him for help.They want no other contact from anyone at this time.Everyone keep their fingers crossed.I'll let you know something as soon as I know anything.If it is disapproved,you guys can run me out of town and the forum while I desparately try to find another location.

don't worry God has it handled, we coming :wink:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The prayers are on the way for this event ... and no matter what YOU KNOW YOUR LOVED! and thank you and ME for the prework so far!

Nick comming and cooking YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! And yea we will finally get to meet!

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would like to come over for the hunt, it would be very nice to meet everyone and enjoy some Tnet fellowship.

Nova Treasure

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOOPPPPPPS WE CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET YOU! :hello:

Thats what I get for not using spell ck and rereading ! :dontknow:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't want to disappoint everyone, so if worse comes to worst, we can always hunt our family farm outside Sullivan MO. My grandparents bought it in the late 40s with a shack and outhouse already there. Grandpa expanded the house and added outbuildings. They ran a poultry farm, sold produce from the orchard and raised some livestock.
We had a lot of family events there before they passed.
It's split in two sections now, between us and my Uncle, so there's only a dozen acres or so on ours but it's never been hunted.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cybercop106 said:
Don't want to disappoint everyone, so if worse comes to worst, we can always hunt our family farm outside Sullivan MO. My grandparents bought it in the late 40s with a shack and outhouse already there. Grandpa expanded the house and added outbuildings. They ran a poultry farm, sold produce from the orchard and raised some livestock.
It's split in two sections now, between us and my Uncle, so there's only a dozen acres or so on ours but it's never been hunted.

We might not make it back for a couple of months :tongue3:

I think I also can get access to a place by Mountain Home Arkansas. You and I need to swing by there anyway and see if my friend is still kicking there.

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bridge End Farm said:
Cybercop106 said:

I think I also can get access to a place by Mountain Home Arkansas. You and I need to swing by there anyway and see if my friend is still kicking there.

That's a nice area! We could do that.
My wife's family farm is in Blytheville AR. It's a commercial operation with a few hundred acres. We could change it to an Arkansas Hunt if we had to I guess...... ???

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cybercop106 said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cybercop106 said:

That's a nice area! We could do that.
My wife's family farm is in Blytheville AR. It's a commercial operation with a few hundred acres. We could change it to an Arkansas Hunt if we had to I guess...... ???

I am pretty positive that WSD will have the spot

you need to get back before christmas?

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Stefen come on over and join the fun. :hello2: :thumbsup: Lord OH Lord I am ready to hunt and meet everyone again.

Burdie

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Both of those alternates sound pretty good to me! NEXT SPRING for one or the other???? - Noodle

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Remember these ...

Lil Rascals like to climb into your beds & cuddle up ...

~ Nick

Good thing you'll be there to cook up those tasty delicacies... :thumbsup:

Bran <><

Attachments

• scorpion.jpg
    scorpion.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 382

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick what ever you cook will be fantastic!!!!

Stefan you gotta come this time!

My page yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread