predator two metal dector

sherpa t

Jan 25, 2005
Ocala florida
Detector(s) used
Titan / Tesoro SLT/ Fisher F5
That's a Kellyco produced machine, They also have the Titans ( American made BH ,5 yr warranty) and the new Ace machines. Plus regular production Bounty hunter units. Lot to look at in that price range. Re sale value if you move on could be a issue with non - name brand machine. I'd think hard about it.
What do you consider the plus side to the preditor ??

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
land of the free-taxed to death
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
Hi all, In that price range there is only one choice- ACE250!!!! I moved up from a Radio Shack Discovery 2000, which was a decent machine. The ACE is undeniably the best detector for beginners and/or veterans alike. It is killer on coins, and the controls are very top notch. Many more expensive machines have nowhere near the goodies of it. I don't mean to be biased, but its hard!!! If you don't enjoy this hobby then you could still recoup most of your expense back from the ACE. Its a win-win deal. Hope I have been helpful. Good Luck with your choice!!!!
HH All
Greg

D

deacon

The predator 2 is a Garrett that is privately labled by Kellyco, from the Treasure Ace series,1, 2, 3; this series has been around a few years. Unless your looking at a really good buy, I'd recommend looking at the Ace250 as dollar for dollar it seems to be the hottest thing going around $200.

TOWcritter

ACE 250. Everyone is talking about this machine. I saw a 10 year old kid at the beach with one and he was pulling up coins like crazy.
Looked to me like it is a fairly easy machine to get used to. I would pick one up if I could convince the wife to let me buy another one. Good Luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread