Presenting the Bluegrass Loop & Coil Club

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Presenting the Bluegrass Loop & Coil Club

What a great group of Metal Detectorists!
These guys are awesome! I am so proud to be one of the newest members of this wonderful metal detecting group.

BL&CC.jpg

From left to right:
Dale Ferguson,Ron Gerlach,Eddie Black,Gary Graves,David Snyder,Don Forrest,Dwight Gabhart,Arthur Milby,Jerry Vernon,James Starr,Jimmy Thompson,Rick Kidney.
And the photographer not pictured.Yours truly

After a brief business meeting conducted by the very capable club president Don Forrest. I presented and passed around the 15 counter "what is it" thing and after much debate I'm sorry to report that it is still a mystery. Then we all had a great time trading treasure hunting stories and talking equipment and detecting tips and advice until it was time to go. Everyone had a good time and many new friendships were developed during this meeting.

If anyone in the Louisville Kentucky area would like to belong to a metal detecting club that is on the move and has a lot to offer from beginner to advanced level alike then this club is for you!

For more about this club: http://home.insightbb.com/~bgrelicrecovery/

Thanks,
Buddy~

Special thanks to Jimmy Thompson and Eddie Black for their gracious invitation and their warm welcome to the club :thumbsup:

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Re: Presenting the Bluegrass Loop & Coil Club

Buddy it was a pleasure to meet and talk to you today. This is a very nice post and a great picture. The day was enjoyable getting to know everyone the only thing that would made it any better would have been going out to hunt afterwards. Will have to get out hunting before long even if only a short one.

Thanks for the kind words and bringing the ( What is it ) thing. Having seen it in a post is one thing but to hold it and try to figure it out was and still is a challenge.

Maybe at the next meeting more people might be able to get away for a few hours and join in. I have been told that every meeting is open to all, member or not so we might get to know more great people.

Later Jimmy T

birds5

Greenie
Jun 13, 2006

:thumbsup: This was really a good club meeting can't wait to get together with some of you all to do some metal detecting.

Attachments

• Metal Detecting.gif
    Metal Detecting.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 613

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT

Not set in stone yet but was told the other day it might be on Palm Sunday. Will let you know as soon as I can.

Later Jimmy

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where are the gals? Hope to meet you guys some time when I get home to visit family. By the way is Dwight Gabhart a 1971 PRP grad?

Gypsy Huntress (Linda)

JimmyT

Jan 13, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT

Gypsy huntress said:
Where are the gals? Hope to meet you guys some time when I get home to visit family. By the way is Dwight Gabhart a 1971 PRP grad?

Gypsy Huntress (Linda)

Gypsy sent you a PM.
Later Jimmy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread