Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Where did crispy's post go am I hallucinating?

Bevo: My posts have this incredible, uncanny ability to magically disappear. I must have violated a TNET rule somewhere, I usually don't get an explanation. You are not hallucinating, but if you were I could certainly help you with that.

Dave: That was an inside joke between Stockpicker and I. I'm pretty sure he thought it was funny.

Crispin

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin said:
Bevo: My posts have this incredible, uncanny ability to magically disappear. I must have violated a TNET rule somewhere, I usually don't get an explanation. You are not hallucinating, but if you were I could certainly help you with that.

Dave: That was an inside joke between Stockpicker and I. I'm pretty sure he thought it was funny.

Crispin

Crispin has gone Nugent on us all - watch out. Must be a bad case of cat scratch fever.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin's post was deleted because stock messed up his post when he quoted me and it made stocks post as mine which is certainly was not...

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Thanks thought i'd rounded the bend.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin's post was deleted because stock messed up his post when he quoted me and it made stocks post as mine which is certainly was not...

See, I knew there was a good reason. What happened to my post on generic prescription SSRIs? Was it the comment on statistics?

Crispin

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure_Hunter said:

My post is just some facts and a lite history of military fire arms. All factually so hopefully no one offended?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I restored crispins post so you can see why it was removed, it will be removed again shortly, it was nothing sinster..... I do not erase any posts, they remain for admins review if they wish, just not visible to members...

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I restored crispins post so you can see why it was removed, it will be removed again shortly, it was nothing sinster..... I do not erase any posts, they remain for admins review if they wish, just not visible to members...

Huh? Which one? The SSRI one or the inside joke with stockpicker?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts that go off topic get deleted many times, posts that violate our rules get deleted..... Most times no one is notified when one is deleted unless it is in the form of an official warning with points toward a ban...

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Posts that go off topic get deleted many times, posts that violate our rules get deleted..... Most times no one is notified when one is deleted unless it is in the form of an official warning with points toward a ban...

True, it was off topic. But, it was also good information on where to get inexpensive SSRIs....hmmm, maybe I will start a new thread.

Crispin

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True, it was off topic. But, it was also good information on where to get inexpensive SSRIs....hmmm, maybe I will start a new thread.

Crispin

I remember the one you talking about now and that is why it was deleted, it was off topic.....

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Personally I think they should have just continued to evolve the m14 instead of leaving that platform and moving to the ar15. That was a great gun. Just not a big fan of 5.56.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhh, censorship. :laughing7:
We have tap danced around the OP so bad, I don't think Frued could figure it out! :laughing7:
(but then again, his worked IS based on observation of crazy ppl, so, go figure) :laughing7:

I think it's much like the prez tap dancing his way around this gun control thing. He needs a spot on the Lawrence Welk show, along side that other little tap dancer!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bevo,

It's a side effect of joining in the everything else section.....I call it the twilight zone.....not really sure why I come here other than for the laughs and free popcorn....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks thought i'd rounded the bend.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't realize this was already posted!! Kind of hard not to be able to read all the posts to insure a double post is not!

Yeah, this guy not only BECAME a U.S. CITIZEN, he knows exactly what we stand for and he wants to stand along the side of all of us!! If he didn't this video would not have happened because he would not have been there!!

If we are going to have a foreignor for a president, THIS GUY GETS IT, rather than the "ILLEGAL ONE" we got now!!!

Last edited:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Ted Nugent is a great patriot, imo. Heck, I'd even vote for him as prez!
Bev, no biggie, I know how it goes and I do that too sometimes.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, sociatal decay........ it starts where? :laughing7:

even after what he did to avoid military service?.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't answer for his reasons as a young adult why may have done what he done. He does seem today, to try and serve vets and others, but i don't know him personally well enough, to speak for his reasonings. College, poopy pants, remorse..... :dontknow:
Considering the lesser of two evils, Obumma vs Nugent, i'd vote nugent.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even the U.S Government has stated the AR-15 is suitable for personal use. Would the U.S. government declare an assault rife suitable for personal defense......NO

"This announcement is being placed in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) paragraph 5.207. It is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items. 5.56x45mm NATO, select-fire firearm suitable for personal defense. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation and proposals are being requested. See attachments for complete details.
[h=2]Personal Defense Weapons Solicitation[/h]Solicitation Number: HSCEMS-12-R-00011
Agency: Department of Homeland Security
Office: Immigration & Customs Enforcement

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...1d8f3fda9b850cc3ba58393bcd3&tab=core&_cview=1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions