0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
Do you have a certain time for your tea break?Do you play god save the queen?Are you eating sauerkraut and knockwurst for dinner,how about sauerbrauten?Whens the last time you got out of bed and had to say heil hitler?.How about sushi?Are any of the above a staple of your diet?

These are actions of the us military. I'm talking about when gun toting citizens have exercised their right to defend the constitution against their own government as many of you belief might be coming in the not to distant future.

Believe me I have no problem with a strong us military flexing its muscle.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
You got your answer stockpicker.A lot of militia served in the continental army.Most of the continental army at first was made up of militia companies.

I'm talking about when gun toting citizens have exercised their right to defend the constitution against their own government as many of you belief might be coming in the not to distant future.

Theres a first for everything that you can possibly imagine,what makes you think this isnt a first?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Would love to get some good examples of successful social action brought about by the second amendment - see above?

See above ,so that's where you want examples seen?rather interesting choices.
Please explain the ruby ridge incident with fact based sources and compare it to concerns of power over stepping its bounds. How it got started. All of it ,the surveillance and for how long,who shot what and whom. Why tactics chosen employed as opposed to waiting for victim to leave family for routine established by surveillance that would have reduced casualties.
Regardless of mr . Weaver having been conned into a violation of law,(pesky "separatist"label helped) why would an ..........agent shoot his wife while unarmed and holding a little child? Guilt by association? What happened when the child hit the floor? Child guilty too? Bring me the facts, explain how it was an uprising. Victims have the right to use deadly force against those with the means and ability and intent to kill them. Not all care to exercise it. See above.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Take care releventchair you'll wind up confusing them and make them think too much.That can lead to headaches and mind altering confusion.

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sigh....I miss my Nerf guns and Super Soakers. Can I please go back to just using those haha? Better yet, a nice multi-continent game of laser tag. It all starts with having proper punishment for the criminals. Since this forum is about stats, how about my Correctional Officer self lay some down for you folks. Please sit down and for all you drinkers out there, poor a shot for me. These are for a IMU/Med/Min/Camp Custody Prison:
120 Channels Satelite TV. Each offender must pay how much a month.....50 cents.
Full medical coverage. By full I mean full CT/MRI with contrast, dental, surgeries, the works.....$3.
2 Soccer Fields
2 Baseball/Softball Fields
2 Indoor Basketball Courts
Multiple weight decks that make Gold's Gym look like a Bronze Gym.
2 Pool Tables
3 Padded Music Rooms with Guitars, Bass, Drums, Keyboards, Synth, C.D recording equipment so they can all become the next Lil Wayne/T.I.
2 Horseshoe pits
2 Handball Courts
A different MENU each day for food
Ping Pong tables in each on the Minimum pods(8 to be exact)
Dominoes, Poker, Jengo, Monopoly, Risk, Shoots and Ladders etc etc....
A store list that puts Wal-Mart to shame. Up to $100 every 2 weeks or 20lbs max. Yes it includes Pepsi, Coke, Reeses, Snickers, Nutella(YUM) and even the Vaseline for their late night celly visits.
This is just a taste folks. You all have NO IDEA what really goes on in here. Why the hell do you think people don't care anymore about their crimes? Because the state will give them a better setup then their life already had. "3 hots and a cot."
Did you know that if you get super drunk/high/whatever and go hit someone with your car and kill them, you will get 2.5yrs MAX even if it's your 1rst, 2nd or 3rd offense.
How much does each offender cost you and I(taxpayers) a year? 40K.
How much to run this prison each year? 96M.
If you murder someone, goodbye.
If you rape a child, goodbye.
That's how the laws should read. I'm sure many of you would happily choose to give up a few bullets then eh?
HH ya'll, none of what I said is even 1% fabrication. No penalties=no one caring/no morals.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are actions of the us military. I'm talking about when gun toting citizens have exercised their right to defend the constitution against their own government as many of you belief might be coming in the not to distant future.

The worst genocides of the 20th and 21st Century

Here are a few million people that probably wish they would have been armed as well as their government. Of course that could never happen in the US....Probably.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Proof: Armed Citizens Make Good Government

The 2nd Amendment is in place to discourage dictators and protect the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Aaron Dykes
Prisonplanet.com
January 22, 2012

The Founding Fathers agree: an armed population makes good government. Numerous quotes from the revolutionary era make their intent extremely clear — that individuals were meant to keep and bear arms for the protection of the country and the defense of its Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The 2nd Amendment is in place to discourage dictators and protect the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Proof: Armed Citizens Make Good Government - YouTube!

The Preamble to the Bill of Rights explicitly states that these amendments to the Constitution were put in place to restrain the federal government and discourage abuse. Ratified Dec. 15, 1791, it reads:

“THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution. “

Meanwhile, history has shown that disarmed populations and dictators always go hand in hand, with abusers and seekers of power preferring a people unable to stand up for their rights and easy to trample and dominate.

Our birthright as Americans is at stake: if we don’t stand up to defend the 2nd Amendment, we stand to let all our other precious rights slip away, from freedom of speech on down.

————-

“One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.” - Joseph Stalin

“If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.” - Anonymous American adage

“The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” 
– Samuel Adams

“Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American…” – Tench Coxe 1788

“The Constitution preserves “the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation…(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” - James Madison, The Federalist, No. 46

“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” - Joseph Stalin

“In earlier times, it was easier to control one million people than to physically kill one million people; today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people.” - Zbigniew Brzezinski

“Death solves all problems – no man, no problem.” - Joseph Stalin

“Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” - Joseph Stalin

“The only real power comes out of a long rifle.” - Joseph Stalin

“The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed.” 
– Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers

“Those now possessing weapons and ammunition are at once to turn them over to the local police authority. Firearms and ammunition found in a Jew’s possession will be forfeited to the government without compensation. Whoever willfully or negligently violates the provisions will be punished with imprisonment and a fine.” - Nazi Law (Regulations Against Jews’ Possession of Weapons), 1938

“Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property… Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
” –Thomas Paine

“It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” - Thomas Jefferson

“Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn’t.
” – Ben Franklin

“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.” - Joseph Stalin

“What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.” – Thomas Jefferson

“A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined…The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun.” 
– Patrick Henry

“Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense?” – Patrick Henry

“The right of the people to keep and bear…arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country…” 
–James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 (June 8, 1789)

“(The Constitution preserves) the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation…(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” –James Madison

“If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original right of self defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government…” – Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist (#28)

“To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them.” – George Mason

“The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any bands of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States.” 
– Noah Webster, “An Examination into the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution (1787)

“A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.” –Thomas Jefferson, Rights of British America, 1774

“The balance of power is the scale of peace. The same balance would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside. And while a single nation refuses to lay them down, it is proper that all should keep them up. Horrid mischief would ensue were one half the world deprived of the use of them; for while avarice and ambition have a place in the heart of man, the weak will become a prey to the strong.” - Thomas Paine, “Thoughts on Defensive War”, July, 1775

“Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.” - Mao Zedong, “Problems of War and Strategy”, 1938

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” - Richard Henry Lee, 1778

“The right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible.” - Hubert Humphrey, “Know Your Lawmakers”, Guns magazine, February 1960

“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing.” - Adolf Hitler, April 1942

“If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a century and a half of trying — that they must sweep under the rug the southern attempts at gun control in the 1870-1910 period, the northeastern attempts in the 1920-1939 period, the attempts at both Federal and State levels in 1965-1976 — establishes the repeated, complete and inevitable failure of gun laws to control serious crime.” - Orrin Hatch, “The Right to Keep and Bear Arms”

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.” – William S. Burroughs, 1991

“The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.”
- George Washington

“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” – The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution

10 COMMANDMENTS, BEATITUDES, GOLDEN RULE...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

YEP! ARMED up-rising... using 2nd Amendment as "excuse"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Please explain the ruby ridge incident with fact based sources and compare it to concerns of power over stepping its bounds. How it got started. All of it ,the surveillance and for how long,who shot what and whom. Why tactics chosen employed as opposed to waiting for victim to leave family for routine established by surveillance that would have reduced casualties.
Regardless of mr . Weaver having been conned into a violation of law,(pesky "separatist"label helped) why would an ..........agent shoot his wife while unarmed and holding a little child? Guilt by association? What happened when the child hit the floor? Child guilty too? Bring me the facts, explain how it was an uprising. Victims have the right to use deadly force against those with the means and ability and intent to kill them. Not all care to exercise it. See above.

NOT a ARMED UP-RISING, with MOB VIOLENCE... QUESTIONABLE "Leadership" (WHO would THAT be...); NOT sure of Ruby Ridge "case"... will do R & I...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YEP! ARMED up-rising... using 2nd Amendment as "excuse"...

No defending their rights guaranteed under the Constitution......

Rebel it appears you believe that any law written is legal once written and has to be followed, that any order given by a President is valid even if it violates the Constitution....?????

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson

"The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law, and no courts are bound to enforce it." - Sixteenth American Jurisprudence, Second Edition, Section 256 137, 180

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Sigh....I miss my Nerf guns and Super Soakers. Can I please go back to just using those haha? Better yet, a nice multi-continent game of laser tag. It all starts with having proper punishment for the criminals. Since this forum is about stats, how about my Correctional Officer self lay some down for you folks. Please sit down and for all you drinkers out there, poor a shot for me. These are for a IMU/Med/Min/Camp Custody Prison:
120 Channels Satelite TV. Each offender must pay how much a month.....50 cents.
Full medical coverage. By full I mean full CT/MRI with contrast, dental, surgeries, the works.....$3.
2 Soccer Fields
2 Baseball/Softball Fields
2 Indoor Basketball Courts
Multiple weight decks that make Gold's Gym look like a Bronze Gym.
2 Pool Tables
3 Padded Music Rooms with Guitars, Bass, Drums, Keyboards, Synth, C.D recording equipment so they can all become the next Lil Wayne/T.I.
2 Horseshoe pits
2 Handball Courts
A different MENU each day for food
Ping Pong tables in each on the Minimum pods(8 to be exact)
Dominoes, Poker, Jengo, Monopoly, Risk, Shoots and Ladders etc etc....
A store list that puts Wal-Mart to shame. Up to $100 every 2 weeks or 20lbs max. Yes it includes Pepsi, Coke, Reeses, Snickers, Nutella(YUM) and even the Vaseline for their late night celly visits.
This is just a taste folks. You all have NO IDEA what really goes on in here. Why the hell do you think people don't care anymore about their crimes? Because the state will give them a better setup then their life already had. "3 hots and a cot."
Did you know that if you get super drunk/high/whatever and go hit someone with your car and kill them, you will get 2.5yrs MAX even if it's your 1rst, 2nd or 3rd offense.
How much does each offender cost you and I(taxpayers) a year? 40K.
How much to run this prison each year? 96M.
If you murder someone, goodbye.
If you rape a child, goodbye.
That's how the laws should read. I'm sure many of you would happily choose to give up a few bullets then eh?
HH ya'll, none of what I said is even 1% fabrication. No penalties=no one caring/no morals.

Washington (State)...? What is IMU, Med/Min Camp...? Sounds different from Virginia MAX Security "Prison", where I was Admin. Is your state a "LIBERAL" one or something...? Nearby state legalized Rec use of "pot" didn't they...? Hmmm...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When they took the 4th Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the 6th Amendment, I was quiet because I am innocent.
When they took the 2nd Amendment, I was quiet because I don't own a gun.
Now they have taken the 1st Amendment, and I can only be quiet.
– Lyle Myhr

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
releventchair said:

Know the rr incident very well. Clear case of us entrapment and overstepping. But you've completely missed my point and basically proved it. Where did the violence get weaver besides dead family members and jail time?? Not saying he was wrong to defend himself, but did he have the outcome he was looking to have?? Violence begets violence.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Know the rr incident very well. Clear case of us entrapment and overstepping. But you've completely missed my point and basically proved it. Where did the violence get weaver besides dead family members and jail time?? Not saying he was wrong to defend himself, but did he have the outcome he was looking to have?? Violence begets violence.

Violence isn't the answer,but,sometimes it is necessary,look at David and Goliath.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
Take care releventchair you'll wind up confusing them and make them think too much.That can lead to headaches and mind altering confusion.

One can never think to much - that's the fun in life and what makes us human. It's usually the thinking too little to is the problem in this world.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
One can never think to much - that's the fun in life and what makes us human. It's usually the thinking too little to is the problem in this world.
Every Man,Woman,and,Child needs to think for themselves,it is good to think,but,it is not WHAT you think,it is HOW you think it.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
Violence isn't the answer,but,sometimes it is necessary,look at David and Goliath.

Whoa going back a littles ways to find an example!! Just joking. No doubt its often necessary to use violence I would never disagree with that. A lot of evil exists in the world. I'm just saying that there is often other approaches and often violence just begets more violence and does not bring about the wanted outcome.

Don't forget most of the bible is allegorical and not meant by the writers to state an actual historical fact. That's why it's such a timeless and powerful group of writings filled with wisdom.

Best

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Whoa going back a littles ways to find an example!! Just joking. No doubt its often necessary to use violence I would never disagree with that. A lot of evil exists in the world. I'm just saying that there is often other approaches and often violence just begets more violence and does not bring about the wanted outcome.

Don't forget most of the bible is allegorical and not meant by the writers to state an actual historical fact. That's why it's such a timeless and powerful group of writings filled with wisdom.

Best
No violence? I guess this administration didn't get the memo....remember fast and furious?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using the violence begets violence reasoning we would still be a British colony.

Once a right is surrendered you will never get it back except by violence and surrendering the only means means to do so it is a lost cause before it starts. Even Ghandi understood that....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread