Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
You could learn from me.

Unfortunately that is impossible, I already know everything ;D I was just praising you for learning well from me..

K

Kentucky Kache

spartacus53 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
You could learn from me.

Unfortunately that is impossible, I already know everything ;D I was just praising you for learning well from me..

If I'm as bad as some of you say, do you really want to take credit?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Don't know much about checkers , Spart ; but I think it's your move ;D

:laughing9: Love ya, ya trouble maker you :laughing9:

Kentucky Kache said:
If I'm as bad as some of you say, do you really want to take credit?

Firstly, please don't read anything into my remarks. I never said you were bad directly, but you seem to be taking to my guidance very well, so there is hope for you. :icon_thumleft:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a Question for the great one: Why is it when a fly buzz's around and you try to whack him :violent1: He keeps comin back. Who do these flies think they are.

K

Kentucky Kache

poorhunter78 said:
Got a Question for the great one: Why is it when a fly buzz's around and you try to whack him :violent1: He keeps comin back. Who do these flies think they are.

Because flies like ****

Man, you're new at this, aren't you? :laughing7:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:

You're not going to like this reply, but not to worry I too, was once in this situation. It took me some time to learn this trick, but once I did, the flies no longer buzzed around me. I learned to use soap when bathing.

Or, if this is not that case, the other reason I know is that you have encroached onto his territory. Like any wild animal, they will fight tooth and nail to protect what they perceive to be theirs. They are only warning you, that you are where you don't belong.

Pick your choice :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Because flies like ****

See you are new to this, there is a more constructive way to reply. That is why so many seek my guidance and wisdom.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
poorhunter78 said:

Because flies like ****

This Question is directed to the great spartacus so his answer be the only valid answer I accept to the Question......

K

Kentucky Kache

poorhunter78 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
poorhunter78 said:

Because flies like ****

This Question is directed to the great spartacus so his answer be the only valid answer I accept to the Question......

Just as it should be...his territory. :hello:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, thanks to all of you that have partaken in this post. My parole officer has seen that I am doing a great job and will help me get a reduced sentence. I couldn't have done it without you. This ankle bracelet is getting mighty itchy. ;D

Sincerely,
Spartacus53, The Great

K

Kentucky Kache

spartacus53 said:
By the way, thanks to all of you that have partaken in this post. My parole officer has seen that I am doing a great job and will help me get a reduced sentence. I couldn't have done it without you. This ankle bracelet is getting mighty itchy. ;D

Sincerely,
Spartacus53, The Great

Are you sure about that? :wink:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:

Yes, it has already been reduced from life, with no parole, to life. Soon I'll have it down to 20 years, and from there I'll have it knocked down to a misdemeanor, with time served. :headbang:

K

Kentucky Kache

spartacus53 said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Yes, it has already been reduced from life, with no parole, to life. Soon I'll have it down to 20 years, and from there I'll have it knocked down to a misdemeanor, with time served. :headbang:

Only if you continue to behave yourself.

K

Kentucky Kache

Mighty AP said:
I hate those ankle bracelets. They rub your ankles raw...........or so Ive heard. :-\

Better than neck collars. Consider this a warning.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
I hate those ankle bracelets. They rub your ankles raw...........or so Ive heard. :-\

Not only that, but the siren on mine is deafening.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread