Public Service Announcement

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
GopherDaGold said:
Oh Great and Powerful Spart, why does my ex-wife prefer vodka over her 13 year old daughter?
I don't subscribe to the belief that alcoholism is a disease but rather a choice so why would someone obviously make the BAD choice?

Wow Gopher, we're just foolin around here, havin a good time. That is a serious question that Im sure Spart can joke about & poke fun at but.......should he? Im sure he will be "Politicaly Correct". Regardless of what he decides to do with this question I sincerely hope you get some help with this problem, every 13 year old little girl needs her Mothers guidance & friendship.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
Is" the point " your final answer? Or do you need a hint?

When I originally replied "the point" I was thinking of adding a question mark, but had I used the question mark, you would have assumed that I had self doubt. The question mark was only going to be used in the sense of "How dare you question the intelligence of the Great Spartacus53" Now with that being said, I Spartacus53 hereby decree that as of today Tuesday, April 13 in the year of our lord 2010 the striking portion of the cue shall hereby be known and only addressed as the POINT. So it is written, so shall it be done... :headbang:

Now do you see how easily changes can, and will be made?

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
..........Wow. That was easy! :icon_thumleft:

Now for a real tough question. Oh Great Abbiecus, scientists have pondered, searched & researched for many, many years, tell us now Great Abbiecus............is there life on Mars? ??? :-\

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
tell us now Great Abbiecus............is there life on Mars? ??? :-\

There was intelligent life on Mars many years ago, they have even visited earth in the past and that is why to this day we still have "Mars" candy bar. During their first visits about 2000 years ago, they saw how backwards we were as a race and then and there the martians knew that their property value would plummet. They then took off to re-establish themselves in a better part of our solar system.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
spartacus53 said:
Mighty AP said:
tell us now Great Abbiecus............is there life on Mars? ??? :-\

There was intelligent life on Mars many years ago, they have even visited earth in the past and that is why to this day we still have "Mars" candy bar. During their first visits about 2000 years ago, they saw how backwards we were as a race and then and there the martians knew that their property value would plummet. They then took off to re-establish themselves in a better part of our solar system.

Smart lil' aliens. Get as far from us as possible! :D

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
poorhunter78 said:
Is" the point " your final answer? Or do you need a hint?

When I originally replied "the point" I was thinking of adding a question mark, but had I used the question mark, you would have assumed that I had self doubt. The question mark was only going to be used in the sense of "How dare you question the intelligence of the Great Spartacus53" Now with that being said, I Spartacus53 hereby decree that as of today Tuesday, April 13 in the year of our lord 2010 the striking portion of the cue shall hereby be known and only addressed as the POINT. So it is written, so shall it be done... :headbang:

Now do you see how easily changes can, and will be made?
I got to take a second and take this in here..............I got the almighty stumped.........Sorry Sir Spaphilopabby.....that sounded like a geographic name for a rock..sorry....But The Point is an Invalid answer the correct answer will be given just after 5pm this day if the correct answer is not given before that time. If you would like I will pm you a hint.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
the correct answer will be given just after 5pm this day if the correct answer is not given before that time. If you would like I will pm you a hint.

Fine, have it your way.. I need no hint, because I have already decreed that point is the name going forward and it will take affect today at 5:05 EST. Therefore, your answer will no longer be valid, or acceptable

In the famous words of somebody

Na-na, na-na, Na-nah

Where I come from na-na, na-na na-nah's always win any arguement :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When there is a hockey game on TV, and a team makes a goal the announcer screams the word......3R0)5<------- Hangin by yer feet walkin backwards.
OK 3 hints in one.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
I got to take a second and take this in here..............I got the almighty stumped.........Sorry Sir Spaphilopabby.....that sounded like a geographic name for a rock..sorry....But The Point is an Invalid answer the correct answer will be given just after 5pm this day if the correct answer is not given before that time. If you would like I will pm you a hint.

The answer you were looking for is the "SCORE" now to be known as the point.. So what do I win :dontknow:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Oh , Great One ,
I recently allowed a new woman to move in . One of her requirements was that I sleep only with her every night .
Each evening , when we retire , she opens a dresser drawer . She then removes and places the following items in the drawer :
Her wig
Her false eyelashes
Her glass eye
Her false teeth
Her 'enhanced' bra
A prosthetic leg and a prosthetic leg
Now my question is : Do I sleep in the bed or the drawer ?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Oh , Great One ,
A second question :
If my Dad marries the daughter of a widow I recently married and we all start having children ; do
I face the potential of becoming my own Grandpa ?

K

Kentucky Kache

truckinbutch said:
Oh , Great One ,
I recently allowed a new woman to move in . One of her requirements was that I sleep only with her every night .
Each evening , when we retire , she opens a dresser drawer . She then removes and places the following items in the drawer :
Her wig
Her false eyelashes
Her glass eye
Her false teeth
Her 'enhanced' bra

If you can sleep at all after watching all that, you're a strong man. :tongue3:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
truckinbutch said:
Oh , Great One ,
Her wig
Her false eyelashes
Her glass eye
Her false teeth
Her 'enhanced' bra

I got a question for you Butch. How long you been dating my sister?? :tongue3:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Oh , Great One ,
A second question :
If my Dad marries the daughter of a widow I recently married and we all start having children ; do
I face the potential of becoming my own Grandpa ?

You really are one twisted individual, that's why I like you :icon_thumleft:

I too have faced this situation several times, so you have come to the right place for guidance. The same answer holds true for you as I posted to Spooky early in this post. Starting today, you have to start establishing new identities. Once is is done, the names won't match and you're safe from any embarrassment. :icon_thumleft:

How I wish all problems were this simple ;D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Oh , Great One ,
Her wig
Her false eyelashes
Her glass eye
Her false teeth
Her 'enhanced' bra

It is unnecessary for you to sleep anywhere but your own bed, remember you are KING of your castle.

The Solution

You will need to get her out of the house for a while, so you can make the following preparations.
1- You need to build false drawers. Simply remove all of her current items from every drawer and build a fake "back portion" of the drawer. This is the same principle as the old gag of short sheeting.
2- Reload the drawers so that there isn't even even room to fit a toothbrush
3- This will force her to get those articles on for your own piece of mind
4- If this for some odd reasons fails, just change the locks, use one of those new identities you have from the earlier post, change your look, and ask; "Now, just who the hell are you!" This has also gotten me out of similar situations.

Glad to be of service to you. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
If you can sleep at all after watching all that, you're a strong man. :tongue3:

I congratulate you on your positive and constructive post, one time in a row. You've done well grasshopper :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread