Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Ohh my mistake, Fatfingered

Gum.crieto.com

Its usually a locked website. That’s where the pic’s come from.
There not Doc’s Pic’s The guy who own’s the pic’s is a dashing fellow from North Dakota.

Me

Babymick1
are you saying someone hijacked those pics from you?

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If ya want them I'd gladly send them to ya to look at AZDAVE. Get analyzed if ya want. Keep them. It's more interest in the geology of these pieces. Hey u might be able to find my cave with the knowledge. Thanks for the offer of finding that other guy with the xrf. Like I said can always get more. Not what I'm looking for. The cave is key. Been Narrowing down where the mine location is. Do believe geology is the key to finding the peralta mines. Old school research. Boots on the ground. Unfortunately it only for a week a yr for me. Post some more pics when I have better internet tomorrow.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
If ya want them I'd gladly send them to ya to look at AZDAVE. Get analyzed if ya want. Keep them. It's more interest in the geology of these pieces. Hey u might be able to find my cave with the knowledge. Thanks for the offer of finding that other guy with the xrf. Like I said can always get more. Not what I'm looking for. The cave is key. Been Narrowing down where the mine location is. Do believe geology is the key to finding the peralta mines. Old school research. Boots on the ground. Unfortunately it only for a week a yr for me. Post some more pics when I have better internet tomorrow.
thanks but i steer clear of any mercury ore....most of it is very pretty but very toxic

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
There right here. If ya want them send me your address Babymick1. I'll give them to ya as long as u promise to stick them up yo azz. I can always get more... View attachment 1871322

Mexican Fire opal Sir

babymick Tell me where you found the material in the first picks and I’ll believe you. Cause I know where I found them.
General Area is all not where you found them persay.

Or give me a last name to track down the leak.

babymick1

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then Babymick1 better not stick them up his azz. :dontknow:. Sorry Babymick1 don't mean ya no harm, but these are not your pics. This was bout knowledge. Don't mind sharing, but dont say something is your when it's not...

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mexican Fire opal Sir

babymick Tell me where you found the material in the first picks and I’ll believe you. Cause I know where I found them.

babymick1

Guessing this is your garage to with all the rocks samples I've taken out of the Sups. View attachment 1871333

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
There right here. If ya want them send me your address Babymick1. I'll give them to ya as long as u promise to stick them up yo azz. I can always get more... View attachment 1871322

Mexican Fire opal Sir

babymick1 Tell me where you found the material in the first picks and I’ll believe you. Cause I know where I found them.

babymick1

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mexican Fire opal Sir

babymick1 Tell me where you found the material in the first picks and I’ll believe you. Cause I know where I found them.

babymick1

Here is my FB talking about my pics. There is a reason I say the mntn, cuz every one of my FB friends get to see all my pics and exactly where I go with videos and know exactly what mntn. I don't have to worry , none of them will ever go there. It's a 2 1/2 day hike in. If I do find the mine I'm looking for they can go with me and take all the "rock samples " they want. I'd give it freely and have a hell of a fun time with them doing it. As u can see I say mine. Don't know ifs the dutchman or any other, Just know one is there and fits some clues for the ldm. It's the exploration that is fun and proving out a map no one believes in. It's got me to a place mineralized. One check off. The jesuits is what I'm following. But I'm sure the peraltas found it after.

Ps. U Will never know where my spot is. View attachment 1871357 View attachment 1871360

Last edited:

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Doc, the most profound statement I have seen in some time. you stated..."Do believe geology is the key to finding the peralta mines"... very true, and I would add the key to finding any precious minerals is understanding the geology of the area, boots on the ground prospecting, and locating the source of the minerals.

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mexican Fire opal Sir

babymick1

Your wrong ,Sir.. but here are some more pics of said quartz with the said metals included. Date pic taken included...

View attachment 1871512 View attachment 1871513 View attachment 1871514
View attachment 1871515

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mexican Fire opal Sir

babymick1

Your wrong ,Sir.. but here are some more pics of said quartz with the said metals included. Date pic taken included... Quite a feat seeing u say the pics are yours. Lol

View attachment 1871512 View attachment 1871513 View attachment 1871514
View attachment 1871515

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

wrmickel1

Bronze Member