RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• iTj1bMff_2019409020841.jpeg
    iTj1bMff_2019409020841.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom ? what are you doing - Attaching photos ?

Have you paid no attention to my post after post concerning this... it is obviously hindering thread.

I am not even sure how the heck you are even doing that ... all you have to do is ADD photo... not "attach"... how the heck is this even done ?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roger, That site sounds like it could be worth it just for the minerals....so are you going to take the plunge?

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom ? what are you doing - Attaching photos ?

Have you paid no attention to my post after post concerning this... it is obviously hindering thread.

I am not even sure how the heck you are even doing that ... all you have to do is ADD photo... not "attach"... how the heck is this even done ?

-

I don´t understand what you mean. I did it as usual! I see no other option to "add" photos...

Could you explain what or how to do?

Just checked and I don´t find any way to add photos! There is only "manage attachments" and nothing else to find!

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning forum folks. Had a few more tornadoes last night. Most we're above us. It got 26 homes there and a little community called Walnut.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
AARC, I looked at your last postings because pics etc. and there stands nothing about adding or attaching pics or whats the difference or even how to do it.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I have a crazy idea......it started at the airport, I decided that I would hunt the airport for gems and gold while I walked the terminal. Common sense says that 10s of thousands of people traffic everyday through the same paths means someone has lost something. Add to that everyone wearing some jewelry and the odds go up that something valuable has been lost. I have found through careful scanning that carrying luggage causes rings to break, get lost, or loose gemstones. You guys know that I have been flying a lot lately, well guess what......I found my sixth gemstone while exiting the airport on Friday. I have found 1 gold plated ring and 6 gemstones in 4 flights. I'm getting better and better at this and now I anticipate walking by certain areas that are choke points and hot spots. Finding better spots in the airport to look led me to this idea. The outside is the best, that area where people get dropped off and picked up, all that loading and unloading goes on here and the foot traffic is intense here. After trying to pick a gold object out of the expansion crack in the street I realized where all the gold and jewels were.....in the cracks !! I want to get a high powered vac and suck out the miles of expansion cracks here at south Miami international airport !! I know that gold and gems silver and jewels are there for sure and I'm pretty sure no one has done this before so the key to success is to just go give it a try......not just talk about it but make it happen. My concrete buddy said the crack are likely 2 inches deep on these industrial scale pours, so I'm gonna go and start vacuuming the cracks and dumping the vac in a bag or bucket to bring home. Couldn't hurt to try it out with my buddy for a day and see what we get, if someone says stop or get out we will. Who would stop us from cleaning up for no pay. 20190310_093825.jpg so my work partner cant believe that I can do this and is trying to do the same now.......well heres the secret, I really do have the eagle eye like bill said.....I have 20/15 vision, that's a bit better than 20/20 it does make a difference for this kind of stuff. So is that one crazy idea or what ?? !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tell me I'm crazy now !! The airport should be hot !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart,

I saw that video a few years back and it left me scratching my head. If he's got a profitable thing going on why broadcast it and create competition.....:icon_scratch::icon_scratch::icon_scratch:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill just imagine the cobblestone in the diamond district of Antwerp, I'm already thinking different strategies for the airport.......people from India often where tremendous amounts of gold and gems......what airlines and wich terminals would have the highest success rate for vacuuming. Real gold and authentic gemstones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread