RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

What was your honey production with the beehives last season?

Here's something you might want to consider planting to feed the bees. Then when the plants are mature you end up with healthy buckwheat to eat or sell to a health food store.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm often fooled with glitter and sequins, and I was embarrased bending over in the airport every 10 feet but I just don't give a s..t any more. After getting there extra early to scan the blue carpets of American airlines......well it's on like donkey Kong now !!! Theres gold and gems in them there terminals. Along the edge of walls, under all expansion gaps, in the corners, under the chairs...etc.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow rook....that's crazy !!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm often fooled with glitter and sequins, and I was embarrased bending over in the airport every 10 feet but I just don't give a s..t any more. After getting there extra early to scan the blue carpets of American airlines......well it's on like donkey Kong now !!! Theres gold and gems in them there terminals. Along the edge of walls, under all expansion gaps, in the corners, under the chairs...etc.

I may just take a trip or two to BDL and scope it out.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning salty crew

BC glad the Viking is better & home.

Still on cup one of two (coffee)

WD - note taken chicken soup for the soul...not the phone. Got it. .....maybe..i think. [emoji39]

ARRC, your on page 494, WD is on 1649, and i'm on 2477.
Hmmm...i think i know what my problem is, i'm never on the same page! Lol!

Lets see, ARRC is using a computer, WD has a lap top or i-pad, and i'm on my crappy phone. Did i get it right?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20190310_122720.jpg my brother in law was fishing on the mdala and took second place for day 2 in the " jimmy Johnson quest for the ring sailfish tournament " it's a big one and had 1,750,000 $ pay out. Mdala won 100,000 for there 2nd on day 2. 3rd place seraphim is also a good friend. Wooo hooo, good for my bro.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Here you go crew members. The instructions for how to post pics. These would be ones stored on your computer.

how to post pictures with your Story

Now posting from the internet, I always struggled with until I learned how to DRAG AND DROP. This I can only do from my lap top or my computer. I cannot from my phone. You must have the "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" on.

Go to Settings at the top of your screen. Under "My Account" (left side of screen) Choose "General Settings" then scroll down to "Miscellaneous Options" scroll down and you will see "Enhancement Attachment Uploading." Choose the option to have it on.

What I do is I have TNet opened and start my reply. I then open another tab for the web. Search/find what I want a pic or gif. I hold the mouse button on it and drag it back to the tnet post and drop it in my reply. I wish I could show you, but my version of windows on the laptop doesn't have screen shots. Just practice. You will figure it out.

Now, all that being said, msbeepbeep's post made a light bulb go off. AARC, you obviously have your settings set to show 50 posts per page and you are having issues. Mine is set to default and I am not having issues. Maybe experiment with that???:dontknow:

Just trying to help figure it all out.

That being said, AARC, I know these threads (RPT and now RCT) are precious to you. You have a great crew that stood by you and helped create this one after the lock down of RPT. I know it does not yet have the views as RPT, but it has surpassed the posts and in much less time. Your crew has your back and will build again if necessary.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
WD,

Well done on the maple syrup to go a bit healthy try making the pancakes with buckwheat flour.

ROFL! Bill, that syrup is so good! Mr WD said our grandson was drinking it. I looked. We started this morning with a jar that had about 14 ounces in it. It now has maybe 4 ounces left. I then told MR WD that I think I could have served cow patties to them and they would have ate it anyway because of that syrup!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok here is an example of "DRAG AND DROP" method. I have two internet tabs open. Both of them logged on to TNET and both with the RCT. Instead of quoting Tom, I am going to DRAG AND Drop his gif from his post to my reply.

Tom I showed this one to Mr WD and My grandson. We all had a big laugh! Thank you.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my brother in law was fishing on the mdala and took second place for day 2 in the " jimmy Johnson quest for the ring sailfish tournament " it's a big one and had 1,750,000 $ pay out. Mdala won 100,000 for there 2nd on day 2. 3rd place seraphim is also a good friend. Wooo hooo, good for my bro.

Sounds like fun! How many did they release?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Looked at a little hunting cabin for sale Wayyyyy out in the boonies,on 10 acres.And Nothing around for miles,but it needs a lot of work :( But this land is covered with quartz (millions of them) and its located a few miles away from 2 old gold mines.Brought home some rocks that looked good for pulverizing :)

That looks so peaceful, RTR! I hope it is the right price for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread